🚫 Random Ban Culprit DiscoveredRead Affidavit

Doja Cat - Boss Bitch (Birds of Prey Soundtrack)

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

smh this video looks better than the movie

3 people like this: DevonRoars, Talking_Lip, Catty Noir
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
Giving me Azealia type bops. What cant this bitch do?!

thot
1 person likes this: maiko
I chew chew chew cuz they hope i choke

flame
Replaying this until i know all the words

osgwel
(01-24-2020, 08:06 AM)Talking_Lip Wrote: Giving me Azealia type bops. What cant this bitch do?!

thot

I know you are fuckin ghetto and be frontin Ahh
1 person likes this: Talking_Lip
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
Can someone make me an avi from this video PLEASE
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
the AB fans on twitter are so mad that shes thriving and AB is NAWT rip the clownery luvs
1 person likes this: PACMAN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcNt-sNB4_s
Azealia sis I’m so sorry. I’m surprised she hasn’t responded because this is the most blatant rip off if I’ve ever heard one. It’s like WB straight up new they wanted AB but she’s to controversial so they went to Doja instead and said “give me this” pointing at an BWET mood board.
Fuck yall.
Also another wake up call from people like @Maiko who said she wouldn’t have been a star if she just kept her mouth shut. This is yet another oppurtunity clearly made for her but denied to her because of her reputation.
1 person likes this: PACMAN
Fuck yall.
(01-27-2020, 03:47 PM)Daemon Wrote: Also another wake up call from people like @Maiko who said she wouldn’t have been a star if she just kept her mouth shut. This is yet another oppurtunity clearly made for her but denied to her because of her reputation.

even her biggest haters knew she woulda' been huge!

[Image: pTKjyQB.gif]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcNt-sNB4_s
Azealia burned all her bridges but she can make a comeback if she keeps her opinions pg and just focused on being a “drama free” artist.

keep the rantings in ur diary sis and just release bops, collect checks, and prove to the world your talent is top tier.

Until then, we got rico nasty and doja cat.
iggy
Azealia doesn’t even make music like this anymore and when she did it was like 3 songs so... Doja fuckin slays!!!!