its barbie's 800th anniversaryHappy Birthday, Lance!

Doja Cat & Nicki Minaj Score first #1 on Billboard Hot 100!

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

smitten
1 person likes this: DevonRoars
THA MOTHA FUCKING QUEEN OF RAP
1 person likes this: PACMAN
(12-07-2018, 02:31 PM)JeffColby Wrote: I'm in full support of all of your goals and dreams Mjcry1

(05-11-2020, 03:02 PM)Catty Noir Wrote: THA MOTHA FUCKING QUEEN OF RAP

and a latin grammy is almost guaranteed thanks to Tusa

she really won. her career is 100% cemented now. she can do whatever she wants now, her stats speak for themselves.
1 person likes this: Catty Noir
I can’t even be happy for Doja smh
Fuck yall.
(05-11-2020, 03:43 PM)PACMAN Wrote:
(05-11-2020, 03:02 PM)Catty Noir Wrote: THA MOTHA FUCKING QUEEN OF RAP

and a latin grammy is almost guaranteed thanks to Tusa

she really won. her career is 100% cemented now. she can do whatever she wants now, her stats speak for themselves.

Latin Grammy is not the same as actually Grammys tho. Even Camila got one of those. And 2 #1s.
Nicki remains on borrowed time. Her next project will flop and Doja and Cardi will erase her.
Fuck yall.
(05-11-2020, 03:47 PM)Daemon Wrote:
(05-11-2020, 03:43 PM)PACMAN Wrote: and a latin grammy is almost guaranteed thanks to Tusa

Latin Grammy is not the same as actually Grammys tho. Even Camila got one of those. And 2 #1s.
Nicki remains on borrowed time. Her next project will flop and Doja and Cardi will erase her.

FDNJKBNFDJIK
why are you so NEGATIVE?

CAN I BREATHE?

iggy
(05-11-2020, 03:46 PM)Daemon Wrote: I can’t even be happy for Doja smh

stop being negative. there's so much to celebrate.
nicki finally got a #1, doja got a #1 with her 2nd actual single with a push and got to work with her idol
megan got a #2, beyonce got another top 10,
4 black women in the top 2
3 female rappers in the top 2
2 black women led songs at #1 and #2

iggy
1 person likes this: Hill
(05-11-2020, 03:46 PM)Daemon Wrote: I can’t even be happy for Doja smh

That's the spirit of the Devil talking. Be happy for Doja and keep it pushing Jessie
3 people like this: PACMAN, Catty Noir, Hill
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
All these different styles of female rap succeeding..

Congrats to Doja. Hope she can keep going strong and release Streets.
2 people like this: PACMAN, Hill
like you
Nicki going #1 this week and Tekashi going #1 next week. they are tag teaming each other even now Dead
5 people like this: Catty Noir, PACMAN, DevonRoars, JeffColby, Hill
(05-11-2020, 04:30 PM)YoungCarter Wrote: Nicki going #1 this week and Tekashi going #1 next week. they are tag teaming each other even now Dead

1. you're ALIVE?
2. tekashi possibly going #1 next week is comedic. when he went to jail, him and nicki were just coming off fefe being top 5, now they're RIGHT back in that same position like nothing changed.

that's kinda iconic.

iggy
2 people like this: Doja Canary, Hill
The WORST case scenario. Mess

Bye2
1 person likes this: Hill
so proud of dem
1 person likes this: Catty Noir
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
(05-11-2020, 04:30 PM)YoungCarter Wrote: Nicki going #1 this week and Tekashi going #1 next week. they are tag teaming each other even now Dead

yes and im so happy for them. in a world full of haters they chose to be their fucking selves.
2 people like this: PACMAN, Catty Noir
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
Well, I haven’t gotten into that specific song but I am thrilled to see Doja Cat AND Nicki MOTHERFUCKING Minaj at NUMBER ONE!

Legends.
2 people like this: PACMAN, Doja Canary