🚫 Random Ban Culprit DiscoveredRead Affidavit

Doja Cat Performs "Juicy" on Seth Myers

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

1 person likes this: DevonRoars
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
she so fine man D;
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
she was a lot more nervous than she is typically, but this is still a fantastic start.

i love how she just the recordings live <3

i love how well she plays with the live band too. just fantastic.
I don’t like this song
(11-14-2019, 02:35 AM)Hill Wrote: I don’t like this song

cuz you're not juicy
3 people like this: DevonRoars, Catty Noir, PACMAN
(11-14-2019, 04:11 AM)maikangel Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 02:35 AM)Hill Wrote: I don’t like this song

cuz you're not juicy

the song is flat
Thank you for your input
1 person likes this: Daemon
I need to suck Tyga's dick
1 person likes this: Catty Noir
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
the breakdown is iconic