Eric Andre Is Producing A New Show On Adult Swim

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: eric-andre.jpg]

Eric Andre is bringing a new show to Adult Swim, Deadline has reported. The program is a 15-minute live-action comedy series called Mostly 4 Millennials. It's created by Derrick Beckles (TV Carnage) and executive produced by Andre. Adult Swim described the show as “an exciting look into what makes this incredibly important generation of humans tick.” A premiere date was not announced.

The concept of Mostly 4 Millennials is reminiscent of Totally 4 Teens, a parody of teen pandering programming created by Beckles in 2011 for Adult Swim. Watch that below.

http://www.thefader.com/2017/05/15/eric-...millenials
2 people like this: Tee, Maiko
@Tee Eric is coming with another one bop
2 people like this: Tee, Maiko
Yas!! Adult Swim has really been killing it. I've been getting into their older programming and it's good stuff too.
2 people like this: Maiko, YoungCarter
(05-28-2016, 12:52 PM)Maiko Wrote: GoT is awful. I really don't get why they are so obsessed with it. The most overrated show of all time.

[Image: rmRrLcr.gif]
I wish I had cable for adult swim. All they need to do is develop online syndication and presence so I can Stan again
1 person likes this: YoungCarter
(07-16-2017, 04:59 PM)Andrew Wrote: I hate when people try to get away from their mistakes, just fuckin admit the truth