🚫 Random Ban Culprit DiscoveredRead Affidavit

Facts about your faves ✓

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

This thread has been closed. Please check the last post for further details.
(07-31-2016, 02:57 PM)Crescendolls Wrote: Jennifer Lopez has the worst discography of all time and no musical talent whatsoever ✔

Teezy My Love Don't Cost a Thing is better than Hitlor Swift discography ✓
Madonna still has the best pop discography of all time ✔
Hive Mind
Kid A, the member I thought was Kyr with a different name nnn ✔
(07-31-2016, 02:59 PM)ANTI Wrote: Kid A, the member I thought was Kyr with a different name nnn ✔

lmao
1 person likes this: anti
(07-31-2016, 02:59 PM)Crescendolls Wrote: Madonna still has the best pop discography of all time ✔

An indisputable legend ✓
Adele already outsold some of y'all faves with only three albums. ✓
  • RAP GOD's FAVES
    Eminem
    Kendrick Lamar
    Adele

Maxwell
    Florence and the Machine
    Solange*
(07-31-2016, 02:59 PM)Keith Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 02:57 PM)Crescendolls Wrote: Jennifer Lopez has the worst discography of all time and no musical talent whatsoever ✔

Teezy My Love Don't Cost a Thing is better than Hitlor Swift discography ✓

That's not even the real title lmfao, Jlow hits are forgotten
Hive Mind
I'm enjoying listening to the most streamed spotify female of all time (in the US), Miss Del Rey ✓
1 person likes this: anti
(07-31-2016, 03:00 PM)Crescendolls Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 02:59 PM)Keith Wrote: Teezy My Love Don't Cost a Thing is better than Hitlor Swift discography ✓

That's not even the real title lmfao, Jlow hits are forgotten

skull
Unless your fave has sold more than 70M albums and stayed relevant for 19 years do not come for Beyoncé ✔
Hive Mind
Beyoncé is a legend and is not in the same lane as the pop stars of today, regardless of what any stan tries to convince you of ✓
2 people like this: mack, Keith
the hive claim Beyoncé is so above the others yet they continue to compare her to others ffff ✔
3 people like this: mack, Godspeed, Dante
(07-31-2016, 03:01 PM)Crescendolls Wrote: Unless your fave has sold more than 70M albums and stayed relevant for 19 years do not come for Beyoncé ✔

This is my Mariah Carey stanself coming for Beyoncé b/c I want her to perform her damn shit not b/c I care about it charting but b/c I wanna see some damn live performances that aren't tour videos ✓
Eminem still can outsell some of y'all faves ✓
  • RAP GOD's FAVES
    Eminem
    Kendrick Lamar
    Adele

Maxwell
    Florence and the Machine
    Solange*
Adele is great but if she doesn't switch her sound for A4 she'll become as boring as Celine Dion ✔
1 person likes this: Keith
Hive Mind