Happy Birthday to the Queen ! !!! 🥰🤴🏿👑Say HBD Lance

Florrie

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: 1421086621Florrie_drums.jpeg#ActualImage]
FLORRIE

Florrie is an English singer, songwriter, producer, and multi-instrumentalist who previously worked with Xenomania as a session drummer on many notable Xenomania productions such as Girls Aloud's "The Promise" which debuted at #1 on the UK singles chart, giving the group their third number one on the chart. Since then, she has gone on to release four brilliant EPs produced with Xenomania, all of which were originally released for free yet were met with universal acclaim for their expert-level quality. Her work is most often praised for its attention to rhythm and melody over traditional song structure, a quality which has been noted to have been influenced by her partnership with the British production collective. She has, shockingly, almost entirely failed to chart, although this lack of success could be explained by the fact that she prefers to release her music for her fans rather than profit. Florrie primarily models to finance her music and has collaborated with fashion designers such as Dolce & Gabbana to produce her music and videos.

DISCOGRAPHY
EPs
[Image: Florrie_-_Introduction.png#ActualImage][Image: 220px-Florrie_-_Experiments.png#ActualImage][Image: 220px-Late_by_Florrie.png][Image: Florrie_-_Sirens.png#ActualImage]

YouTube Links
Introduction
Experiments
Late
Sirens

STAND-ALONE SINGLES

[Image: Little-White-Lies-cover.jpg#ActualImage]

[Image: tumblr_o23m07XmUy1r8wphpo1_1454715944_co...ctualImage]

[Image: Florrie.jpg#ActualImage]
She's so aesthetically pleasing.
1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
(03-06-2017, 12:53 AM)Maiko Wrote: She's so aesthetically pleasing.

queen
give us an album queen!
(06-10-2017, 03:08 PM)Hurricane Drunk Wrote: give us an album queen!

I can tell you're one of our greatest members already!

flower
1 person likes this: Hurricane Drunk
Summer Nights is her best song
(06-11-2017, 05:37 AM)Mint Wrote: Summer Nights is her best song

that is indeed one of my favorites. flower

what are your others?
(06-11-2017, 07:01 AM)Hill Wrote:
(06-11-2017, 05:37 AM)Mint Wrote: Summer Nights is her best song

that is indeed one of my favorites. flower

what are your others?

Experimenting with rugs and call of the wild
(06-11-2017, 07:05 AM)Mint Wrote:
(06-11-2017, 07:01 AM)Hill Wrote: that is indeed one of my favorites. flower

what are your others?

Experimenting with rugs and call of the wild

it makes me lowkey very annoyed at everything that everyone can praise The Beatles as the epitome of music when Florrie plays like 6 instruments, writes her songs, produces her songs, and, most importantly, makes FUCKING BRILLIANT songs and almost nobody cares anything about her.

her work has unbelievable melody, craft, experimentation, originality, and all around production value.

I don't want to go super into how I feel about her, but I just wish more people could know her.
(06-11-2017, 07:17 AM)Hill Wrote:
(06-11-2017, 07:05 AM)Mint Wrote: Experimenting with rugs and call of the wild

it makes me lowkey very annoyed at everything that everyone can praise The Beatles as the epitome of music when Florrie plays like 6 instruments, writes her songs, produces her songs, and, most importantly, makes FUCKING BRILLIANT songs and almost nobody cares anything about her.

her work has unbelievable melody, craft, experimentation, originality, and all around production value.

I don't want to go super into how I feel about her, but I just wish more people could know her.

Theyll know her when she stops being a flop and starts writing hits
(06-11-2017, 07:33 AM)Mint Wrote:
(06-11-2017, 07:17 AM)Hill Wrote: it makes me lowkey very annoyed at everything that everyone can praise The Beatles as the epitome of music when Florrie plays like 6 instruments, writes her songs, produces her songs, and, most importantly, makes FUCKING BRILLIANT songs and almost nobody cares anything about her.

Theyll know her when she stops being a flop and starts writing hits

her quality is almost insurmountable by today's music.

she's all but peerless, technically speaking.

c'mon now, minty