Freddie Gray & Michael Brown Get a Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

A couple of weeks ago but I had no idea!

#BlackLivesMatter by @indeclineofficial

A post shared by aware. (@aware_indecline) on

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/vict...mg00000047
2 people like this: PEXI, Brendon
This is beautiful
Why does Michael Brown get a star? Isn't he the abusive miscreant who beat a police officer through the window of his patrol car and then charged the officer when he exited the vehicle in pursuit?

Sounds like a perp, not a victim. eat popcorn
[Image: rblXkPA.png]
(04-14-2017, 06:33 PM)Goosey Wrote: Why does Michael Brown get a star? Isn't he the abusive miscreant who beat a police officer through the window of his patrol car and then charged the officer when he exited the vehicle in pursuit?

@maxine, this is the kind of member you want on this site?
i am disgusted.
iggy
1 person likes this: NubianKing
(04-14-2017, 08:32 PM)PACMAN Wrote: i am disgusted.
iggy

Come back with facts please.
(04-14-2017, 06:33 PM)Goosey Wrote: Why does Michael Brown get a star? Isn't he the abusive miscreant who beat a police officer through the window of his patrol car and then charged the officer when he exited the vehicle in pursuit?

Someone really needs to murder you and take your entire family out as well
2 people like this: Black Lightning, Bubble Pop Electric
that's awesome
(12-24-2016, 03:27 PM)Bubble Pop Electric Wrote: I'm not gonna press the spoiler alert because I refuse to be sexually harassed by you and other cis white men.

(04-15-2017, 05:06 AM)NubianKing Wrote:

Someone really needs to murder you and take your entire family out as well

@PACMAN see that? #Balance
2 people like this: PACMAN, Hill
(04-15-2017, 01:17 PM)Maxine Wrote:
(04-15-2017, 05:06 AM)NubianKing Wrote: Someone really needs to murder you and take your entire family out as well

@PACMAN see that? #Balance

it works kinda like the free market the republicans love to boast about.
iggy
2 people like this: PEXI, Hill

Then why did half (that's an understatement) of these people who are crack cocaine addicts, rapists, child molesters, domestic and child abusers get stars? eat popcorn
2 people like this: NubianKing, Hill
(04-15-2017, 09:56 PM)PEXI Wrote: Then why did half (that's an understatement) of these people who are crack cocaine addicts, rapists, child molesters, domestic and child abusers get stars? eat popcorn

For one those things came to light after, and for two, they actually are stars. These people are just victims of police abuse/crime, but I don't have a problem with them getting stars—notice how I singled out Michael Brown? The facts of that case don't merit much, if any, sympathy. "Hands up" witness accounts were proven to be fraudulent. Don't beat up police officers, and don't charge them when they try to arrest you for beating them!
1 person likes this: PGOAT
(04-16-2017, 12:16 AM)Goosey Wrote:
(04-15-2017, 09:56 PM)PEXI Wrote: Then why did half (that's an understatement) of these people who are crack cocaine addicts, rapists, child molesters, domestic and child abusers get stars? eat popcorn

For one those things came to light after, and for two, they actually are stars. These people are just victims of police abuse/crime, but I don't have a problem with them getting stars—notice how I singled out Michael Brown? The facts of that case don't merit much, if any, sympathy. "Hands up" witness accounts were proven to be fraudulent. Don't beat up police officers, and don't charge them when they try to arrest you for beating them!

so now we gotta believe every witness? they don't prove or disprove anything. i'm sure you've heard of false accusations?
1 person likes this: NubianKing
(04-16-2017, 12:25 AM)PEXI Wrote: so now we gotta believe every witness? they don't prove or disprove anything. i'm sure you've heard of false accusations?

Last time I checked it went through court and the verdict was 'not guilty' with witnesses and the physical evidence (blood, pieces of clothing, etc) supporting Officer Wilson's version of events.

Yet somehow Brown is the victim? Very strange way of thinking.
lol goosey some people are just delusional
2 people like this: Goosey, Catty Noir
[Image: eWUnif1.png]
(04-16-2017, 12:39 AM)Goosey Wrote:
(04-16-2017, 12:25 AM)PEXI Wrote: so now we gotta believe every witness? they don't prove or disprove anything. i'm sure you've heard of false accusations?

Last time I checked it went through court and the verdict was 'not guilty' with witnesses and the physical evidence (blood, pieces of clothing, etc) supporting Officer Wilson's version of events.

Yet somehow Brown is the victim? Very strange way of thinking.

Ok idk why you're twisting this into a political issue once again. Even if he did those things, it apparently shouldn't be considered when deciding who gets a star