🎂 Happy Birthday, Javan! say hbd

Game Of Thrones | Season 7

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: Game-of-Thrones-HD-Wallpaper.jpg]

[Image: game-of-thrones-banner-s3-4.jpg]

Game of Thrones is an American fantasy drama television series created for HBO by showrunners David Benioff and D. B. Weiss. It is an adaptation of A Song of Ice and Fire, George R. R. Martin's series of fantasy novels, the first of which is titled A Game of Thrones.

Game of Thrones has attracted record numbers of viewers on HBO and obtained an exceptionally broad and active international fan base. In here we can discuss anything related to this groundbreaking series BUT there's only ONE RULE: NO SPOILERS allowed.
Book readers and fans who have already watched all the aired seasons are kindly requested to use the
tag when they're talking about major story plots.

[Image: tumblr_mmatftDc811ralt7qo1_500.gif]
[Image: got-gif_kwtq.gif]
[Image: CUghf-tWsAQ5ftS.jpg]

[Image: -Game-Of-Thrones-Banner-game-of-thrones-...00-200.jpg]
[Image: GSWc1mF.png?1]
1 person likes this: Teezy
Ugh love this show. My #1áfavorite show on television
2 people like this: Teezy, Kyr
(06-29-2015, 01:32 AM)PexyGalax Wrote: Ugh love this show. My #1áfavorite show on television

Same here. Since Breaking Bad ended, this is probably my #1 show.

I thought this season was gonna be mad boring judging from the books, but it was really entertaining and picked up pace midway through. The deviations from the book kept me interested too.

Cersei's storyline this season >
Her storyline shows a tremendous courage from the side of the writers, butáI don't like what they did with her at the end. Was hoping for a redemption but it seemed like she became more capable of cruelty. But I guess it will keep the next seasonáinteresting since she is the only human villaináleft in the show.

Overall I thinkáthis season wasn't as disappointing as people made it out to be
excited
1 person likes this: Teezy
Where are my fellow GOT lovers?
Here. It's probably my favorite show on TV. Loved last season too.
1 person likes this: Kyr
(06-29-2015, 01:38 AM)Teezy Wrote: Same here. Since Breaking Bad ended, this is probably my #1 show.

I thought this season was gonna be mad boring judging from the books, but it was really entertaining and picked up pace midway through. The deviations from the book kept me interested too.

Cersei's storyline this season >

It was boring. It was only saved by the wildling war and whitewalker battle. Everything else was soap operaish.
Fuck yall.
Amazing show.

Littlefinger is my fave. I hope we get more of him in S6
I still can't get over Hardhome
2 people like this: Kyr, Auryn
(08-23-2015, 12:07 PM)Daemon Wrote: It was boring. It was only saved by the wildling war and whitewalker battle. Everything else was soap operaish.

It was a lil slow for the first half of the season but the second half was dope and moved quickly. Cersei and Jon's storyline >

And the writers did what they could with the source material they were given. The books at this point were boring as fuck.
(08-23-2015, 12:16 PM)PlayaPlaya Wrote: I still can't get over Hardhome

One of the best episodes of the whole series.
@Teezy @PlayaPlaya and @PexyGalax are fans? Woo excited
1 person likes this: Playa Playa
Hardome got me like :hayden2:
(08-23-2015, 12:17 PM)Teezy Wrote: It was a lil slow for the first half of the season but the second half was dope and moved quickly. Cersei and Jon's storyline >

And the writers did what they could with the source material they were given. The books at this point were boring as fuck.

Yes, I agree! The first part of the previous season was a bit slow but it was expected. I Don't Know

The second half though. I'm still recovering. :hayden2:

______

What's your favorite season so far? For me it's probably the 4th worship2