Happy Birthday to the Queen ! !!! 🥰🤴🏿👑Say HBD Lance

Game Of Thrones | Season 7

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

A story without conflict is not a story. You can't put Jon in Winterfell to deal with Arya and Sansa and LF, while his men go north to capture a wight (without the wildlings at that, cause they don't listen to anyone but Jon anyway) because you don't want to see him "almost die". I know some people are upset he went himself, because he's suppose to be a "King" and "plot armor" yada yada. That's kinda the point. He's clearly back from the dead and not dying until he's fulfilled his destiny. How many times did Beric come back? Even if Jon dies, he would come back anyway. Who really expects him to die before the series' end? Everyone knows the show is about him and Daenerys. It's like killing Frodo halfway in the Two Towers... what then? ffff

If he hadn't have gone beyond the wall, it would have been completely out of character. "The man that passes the sentence should swing the sword" and all that, so in his mind, he was elected to do shit like this.

The episode did suffer from the lack of time and the plan wasn't strategically sound (which if it it happens in the books, it definitely will be), but the plan is literally what everyone has been asking for. "Why doesn't Jon just capture a wight to prove he's telling the truth". We have been saying that for years. Well, now he can.

My problem is with the fact that they didn't bring horses. It makes no sense, because they're trying to be quick about this mission. Also, I wish they'd brought scouts (then they would have known where the army was in relation to them). And I wish they would have shown them camping on that rock, because they definitely were there for several days.

It would have been surreal to witness all these zombies waiting for the Ice to solidify, while Jon and co set ate, slept and waited on that rock rip But in a way, that would have been awesome too.

I'm hoping the NK is a greenseer like Bran, because that would explain a lot and basically mean he was waiting there for Daenerys to show up with his Ice dragon.

Gendry for sure took at least 2 days to run back to the wall (if he had a horse, he would have been there in a day). A raven would need atleast 18 hours to fly to Dragonstone (Dragonstone is about 1000 miles away I think?). Dany would need about half that time to fly to the the Fist. Her speed wasn't the issue. It was Gendry and the Ravens we should have gotten a good sense of. It shouldn't have been Gendry to begin with, maybe one of the other wildlings.

And Jorah should have died, because that would have been pretty poetic. Now his character is going to be standing by the sidelines, watching the woman he loves fall for yet another man that isn't him. It's so rude of D&D/GRRM sinny

Basically this last episode should have been 2 episodes.
2 people like this: Maiko, Talking_Lip
ⴰⵎⴰⵣⵉⵖ
The foreshadowing

[Image: kit-haringtons-rumored-girlfriend-emilia...332299.jpg]

[Image: 0928f95d8a2174f42c3d71b54f226526--kit-ha...garyen.jpg]

[Image: GOT.jpg]

[Image: 9c1aceda1435dd8dee2d443f1fb5a325--queen-...een-of.jpg]

Banderas
2 people like this: Maiko, Talking_Lip
ⴰⵎⴰⵣⵉⵖ
that finale osgwel
Cersei looked on point this ep, loved her nastiness as usual and even bought into her "I'll help the chirren" schtick but was happy with her backstabbing. Her convo with Tyrion was great also, the actors did well. I was excited to see Jaime die but that would be too good to be true, eh, at least he knows now that she's on another level of ain't shitness so he hightailed his black lodge built hand ass outta dodge.

The nigh orgasmic feeling I had watching little fingers eyes when Sansa asked him what was good nearly made me cry. His acting was delivering everything I wanted for him in a scene like that, so he gets special mention. Then to see him act just like envy: squiming on the ground and projecting his feelings onto everyone he betrayed: that just made the episode for me. For it all to end with a nonchalant knife through his gullet was the cherry on the delicious chocolate ripple cake. Definitely one of my all time favorite scenes of any show since Hannibal.

Watching Sam and Bran trade tea and come to the knot tieing that birth the man with no knowledge was fulfilling.

I was just totally underwhelmed watching dany and jon tie the ribbon in that bed, jon's rowing skills did not make me think he was delivering the fire nor the blood, he truly is half Stark. His brother Rob was more dragon borne than his ass, I'd let him bang me on a dirty rug if he willed it.

Last but not least, my frozen, mighty riding a dragon with austerity sheer god-king of a being: The Night King: just blowing through and roasting the reformed wildings really served a meal I could rewatch for the rest of this year. To watch that busted up, rundown ass army march through those ancient walls was really something. For the first time in my life, I hope a wall never gets rebuilt.

Long story short: This episode was The One.m4a
rip"ROACHES!!!!"
*Bombs from afghanistan* *"TO FREEDOM!"/soundeffect*
"When the lights come on."/whisperedtone - Nicki Minaj.rip
I don't care for Dany but my gosh, the eejiots attacking her for burning her enemies are tiresome, they even go so far as to get angry at those that enjoyed the dragons using their fire and basically doing dragon shit.

I enjoyed drogon roasting the tyrell men, didn't give two knots about it.
1 person likes this: Maiko
rip"ROACHES!!!!"
*Bombs from afghanistan* *"TO FREEDOM!"/soundeffect*
"When the lights come on."/whisperedtone - Nicki Minaj.rip
april
1 person likes this: Keith
they better not fuck this up. also the night king is looking more and more like bran
(08-27-2017, 06:48 AM)Auryn Wrote: The foreshadowing

[Image: kit-haringtons-rumored-girlfriend-emilia...332299.jpg]

[Image: 0928f95d8a2174f42c3d71b54f226526--kit-ha...garyen.jpg]

[Image: GOT.jpg]

[Image: 9c1aceda1435dd8dee2d443f1fb5a325--queen-...een-of.jpg]

Banderas

wait did they date?
Season 7 is everything so far osgwel
(03-05-2019, 12:08 PM)YoungCarter Wrote: https://twitter.com/Complex/status/1102962954683723777

trailer truly gave a bitch nothing !
2 people like this: Keith, YoungCarter
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
(03-05-2019, 01:10 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(03-05-2019, 12:08 PM)YoungCarter Wrote: https://twitter.com/Complex/status/1102962954683723777

trailer truly gave a bitch nothing !

at this point, it'd be okay if they released no trailer tbh
1 person likes this: Talking_Lip