I'm fifty-fifty and I'm never gonna hide it
[Image: 8078331.gif]

POPFN BATTLE:áStick Arena Dimensions

[Image: banner_stickarena_opt.png]

Quick Sign Up here.

1 person likes this: Maiko
Fuck yall.
Fuck yall.
Jason, Tell me what you're chasin' because the night will never give you what you want
Oooh Jason, and if you can't escape it. I hope you find whatever you've been looking for.

(08-09-2015, 03:48 PM)Hivy Wrote: ....

Don't worry I'm about to make this look pretty like the chill spot
Fuck yall.
@Hivy what's your favourite game?
Fuck yall.
I used to play so many MMORPGs as a kid damn how time has flown by :hayden: I don't play anything anymore rip
(08-09-2015, 03:52 PM)Daemon Wrote: @Hivy what's your favourite game?

Dragon Age PCábut mostly originsá ásmitten

My female character and man
[Image: dc965f7f83c0a272f6138aa304ea04e1.jpg]
1 person likes this: YoungCarter
Jason, Tell me what you're chasin' because the night will never give you what you want
Oooh Jason, and if you can't escape it. I hope you find whatever you've been looking for.

(08-09-2015, 03:54 PM)Novellos Wrote: I used to play so many MMORPGs as a kid damn how time has flown by :hayden: I don't play anything anymore árip

I only did Adventure Quest. And then I got into DC universe online. It's been so long tho. I'm trying to get back into it again.
(08-09-2015, 04:06 PM)Hivy Wrote: Dragon Age PCábut mostly originsá ásmitten

My female character and man
[Image: dc965f7f83c0a272f6138aa304ea04e1.jpg]

I had dragon age inquisition. Uninistalled it after 30 mins. It was so boring.
Fuck yall.
(08-09-2015, 04:22 PM)Daemon Wrote: I only did Adventure Quest. And then I got into DC universe online. It's been so long tho. I'm trying to get back into it again.

I had dragon age inquisition. Uninistalled it after 30 mins. It was so boring.

Agreed. The first one has a much better story. Ahems

Im on my 40th play. toofunny2

excited
(08-09-2015, 04:24 PM)Hivy Wrote: Agreed. The first one has a much better story. Ahems

Im on my 40th play. toofunny2

Damn. I've only played the demo. Looked cute. I'm only now starting toágetáused to solo games. My play still is really dependant on co op. But I still really enjoyed Tomb Raider & Shadow of Mordor. And even the Assassins Creed campaign.
Fuck yall.
My list of games I really enjoy:

Harvest Moon Series(because of the female perspective, farming, marriage and having kids)
Fable(1.2.3)(because of the Lore)
Mass Effect (1.2.3)(because of the female perspective)
Persona 3 Portable (because of the female perspective)
Dragon Age (Origins. Awakening and 2)
Jade Empire (martial arts mostly and similar to dragon age)
Alice: Madness Returns
Phantasy Star
PokÚmon
Corpse Party
2 people like this: Maiko, YoungCarter

(08-09-2015, 04:29 PM)Daemon Wrote: Damn. I've only played the demo. Looked cute. I'm only now starting toágetáused to solo games. My play still is really dependant on co op. But I still really enjoyed Tomb Raider & Shadow of Mordor. And even the Assassins Creed campaign.

I used to play AC.

I forgot Final Fantasy but Dissidia mostly. Ahems