Extremely excited to announce: YC's Birthday! 🎂🎁🎈 🎉Say Happy Birthday

Gay, black and HIV positive: America's hidden epidemic

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

2 people like this: purple/sky/bubble, Rebellious Sissy
learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.
That youtuber guy is kinda making sense but I’m not debunking all the stats provided entirely throughout the video :x
[Image: LnYDcm1.png]
Awww the trans women were so cute weeps
Community seems really strong in ATL. Neat video overall
Yep, America certainly does have epidemics of gay and of black people, not to mention HIV! frog
I ain't one-sided, I'm open-minded
I'm fifty-fifty and I'm never gonna hide it
(06-30-2018, 01:10 PM)Rebellious Sissy Wrote: That youtuber guy is kinda making sense but I’m not debunking all the stats provided entirely throughout the video :x

He doesn't contradict the stats. That came because of the hosts agenda. He was responding on his feet.

The host is clearly being biased and removing responsibility from the individuals. Yes, white men likely do have more partners in their lifetime. It doesn't contradict his message at all. The epidemic is due to dysfunctional behavior.
1 person likes this: Rebellious Sissy
learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.