Hint: @Maiko or @Toya might get this one
Azealia Banks - Liquorice
2 people like this: Lex, Maiko
(03-05-2017, 06:46 PM)lex Wrote:
(03-05-2017, 06:40 PM)Kyr Wrote: Then give a hint. I have no idea sinny

Hint: @Maiko or @Toya might get this one

:D
1 person likes this: Lex
We have to realize that education has but one honorable purpose. One alone. Everything else is a waste of time: that is to train the student to be a proper handler of power. Being Black and beautiful means nothing until ultimately you're Black and powerful.The world is ruled by power, not Blackness and not beauty.
Oops looks like i win again Ahems
what a tune !
We have to realize that education has but one honorable purpose. One alone. Everything else is a waste of time: that is to train the student to be a proper handler of power. Being Black and beautiful means nothing until ultimately you're Black and powerful.The world is ruled by power, not Blackness and not beauty.
that was the song that made me absolutely fall in love with her

[Image: large.gif]

good choice Pex
@Lex you should update the OP with the winners otherwise it'd be a struggle later on.
i love Little Mix' latest singles.
2 people like this: Dhipita, Kyr
Mess idk why i posted that here that was meant for Chill Spot
Is this game over?
THE LEGEND FORMERLY KNOWN AS: VANDROSS
MY FAVE WAS AN ACTUAL KING OF AFRICA. WHEN WILL YOURS?
lex should let Michael Jackson take this over since he doesn't seem to be interested any more Worry
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
Zoom3
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits