its barbie's 800th anniversaryHappy Birthday, Lance!

HDD: #1 Joanne 199k SPS (168k pure sales)

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

(10-27-2016, 02:45 PM)Plethora Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 12:03 PM)GrandmomCookies Wrote: [Image: AFlvVS3.gif]

Not these two songs being 69 cents she has no shame

You do realise that most songs are discounted in 2016, no?

No offence, but Fadga won and Beyoncé's only WW hit remains a Lady Gaga song. That must sting.

Beyoncé stans really lower my IQ points. Full stops. Sentences. Grammar.

Ahh
Ahh Ahh Ahh
Ahh
Ahh
Ahh

Literally CiL, SL, Halo & maybe more are bigger than Telephone could ever wish to be + if we're talking this decade, then isn't it kind of amazing how Beyoncé can waaayyy outsell Gags ha albums without a single hit.... (because we're not talking about the fact that Beyoncé has sold the most amount of tracks this year, no that would be much too easy)
(10-27-2016, 12:14 PM)GrandmomCookies Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 12:06 PM)Hill Wrote: Drag it fff

I seriously don't know WHO is buying this Teezy

Its lead single tanked and critics seem to agree it's about as bad as Artpop and the gays are NOT here for it. This album defies logic almost as much as it defies good music.

The Monsters are buying it it's not like it's all over social media and have everyone talking about it lol

Gaga still has a fan base tho that will support and she did what Beyoncé did in 2013 she was selling nothing but her name but the difference is people still care about Beyoncé lol

if monsters only bought it, it would have fallen by now so obviously the gp is buying it too, how ignorant are you skull

and don't make this post about beyonce, you don't have to make everything about her deadbanana
Shadows play on idle hands I lose myself I do
But I've found my way to velvet sands
I'll crash right into you
(10-28-2016, 03:30 AM)Bucky Barnes Wrote: Literally CiL, SL, Halo & maybe more are bigger than Telephone could ever wish to be + if we're talking this decade, then isn't it kind of amazing how Beyoncé can waaayyy outsell Gags ha albums without a single hit.... (because we're not talking about the fact that Beyoncé has sold the most amount of tracks this year, no that would be much too easy)

Telephone came after CIL,SL and Halo that's why he refered to it and he was right :kyr:
1 person likes this: Plethora
Shadows play on idle hands I lose myself I do
But I've found my way to velvet sands
I'll crash right into you
(10-28-2016, 03:40 AM)Bloody Wrote:
(10-28-2016, 03:30 AM)Bucky Barnes Wrote: Literally CiL, SL, Halo & maybe more are bigger than Telephone could ever wish to be + if we're talking this decade, then isn't it kind of amazing how Beyoncé can waaayyy outsell Gags ha albums without a single hit.... (because we're not talking about the fact that Beyoncé has sold the most amount of tracks this year, no that would be much too easy)

Telephone came after CIL,SL and Halo that's why he refered to it and he was right :kyr:

Incorrect. :kyr: If one would care to read, the original post said, and I quote: "only". Now let me present you with the facts:

Halo streams > Telephone streams
Halo sales > Telephone sales
Single Ladies streams > Telephone streams
Single Ladies sales > Telephone sales
CiL streams = Telephone streams (half a decade older tho)
CiL sales = Telephone sales (half a decade older tho, not released in the digital era)

All is fine and dandy but what about longevity?

YEC 2015: Telephone N/A (WW)
Halo: Australian Urban Singles Chart #46
Belgian Catalog Singles Chart (Flanders) #88
Belgian Catalog Singles Chart (Wallonia) #60
South Korea Gaon International Chart #33
Eek t100 on 4 charts 7 years after its release
SL: N/A (WW)
CiL: Belgian Catalog Singles Chart (Wallonia) #88
Eek a song charting in the T100 catalog singles 12 years post-release, Telephone never really stood a chance!
FINAL:

199k SPS
168k Pure Sales

2nd biggest female debut in SPS and pure sales
4th biggest debut of 2016 in general (behind Frank Ocean, Drake and Beyoncé)

Haters lost. HARD.
Good thing I know what I'm worth
Want a good thing, put the money down first

Sex positive. Lover not a fighter. Gays do it best.
Mess at the replies in this thread. Some of y'all are disgraceful. skull

Congratulations, Gaga!
1 person likes this: Dante
How the fuck skull j4xfjr
her power ig urdf
(10-29-2016, 09:26 AM)Cola Wrote: Mess at the replies in this thread. Some of y'all are disgraceful. skull

Congratulations, Gaga!

Ikr, the fumes...

Lmao
And sometimes we make it and sometimes we fake it,
but we get one step closer each and everyday, we'll figure it out on the way...
rip
ⴰⵎⴰⵣⵉⵖ