its barbie's 800th anniversaryHappy Birthday, Lance!

HDD: Ariana Grande - 200k, 40k pre-orders

Here now: 2 Guest(s)

This thread has been closed. Please check the last post for further details.
ARIANA GEARS UP FOR A GRANDE DEBUT

“Into You,” the second single from Ariana Grande’s 5/20 album Dangerous Woman (Republic), will drop tonight. We know this because she posted the news on Twitter and Instagram Wednesday evening. Based on robust preorders nearing 40k, her album looks primed to have a strong first week. The latest forecast is around 200k.

And just this morning, Vevo announced that Grande will be performing multiple songs from the new album for fans live as part of their exclusive "Vevo Presents" series. It's happening on 5/18 at The Angel Orensanz Center in New York, with the performance loaded on Vevo two days later, 5/20.

That would be a great debut week.

[Image: large.gif]
Shadows play on idle hands I lose myself I do
But I've found my way to velvet sands
I'll crash right into you
(05-05-2016, 06:31 PM)Colton Wrote: My ass is going to that vevo show if its the last thing I do

Same if its free
The Mexican Madonna,The Female MJ,The Einsten of Pop,The One Woman Beatles,The Queen of Instagram,Selena Gomez.
She's not pushing over 150k. Unless they include streaming to their predictions.
2 people like this: PACMAN, beyoncebae
(05-05-2016, 06:38 PM)Kyr Wrote: She's not pushing over 150k. Unless they include streaming to their predictions.

streaming is included
2 people like this: Bubble Pop Electric, Kyr
Shadows play on idle hands I lose myself I do
But I've found my way to velvet sands
I'll crash right into you
ariana is about to do some big girl numbers? let me find out.
i wonder how much gaga or katy would push nowadays with streaming.
i feel like both could do north of 500k in a full week if they're still as big as they were in 2013 (which i doubt).
350k+ though at the least.
(05-05-2016, 07:11 PM)PACMAN Wrote: ariana is about to do some big girl numbers? let me find out.
i feel like both could do north of 500k in a full week if they're still as big as they were in 2013 (which i doubt).

Why is Gaga in an Ari thread?
(05-05-2016, 10:18 PM)lex Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 07:11 PM)PACMAN Wrote: ariana is about to do some big girl numbers? let me find out.

Why is Gaga in an Ari thread?

because gaga died so ariana could live.