✊🏽 It's Black History Month!Drop Some Knowledge

Halsey Caught doing Coke in Miami, Twitter Alleges

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: Wpd8hzP.png]

It is not that our ego is too large; the problem is that our ego is too small.
Smh
1 person likes this: Lifted
Making Popfn a Better Place
this was DAYS ago. popfn is real late. also it's interesting miami is associated with drugs heavily the last couple of years.
iggy
(01-05-2018, 10:02 PM)PACMAN Wrote: this was DAYS ago. popfn is real late. also it's interesting miami is associated with drugs heavily the last couple of years.
iggy

Sis. skull
1 person likes this: Maiko
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
She deserves it! (The cocaine not the exposé)
1 person likes this: PACMAN
(01-05-2018, 10:09 PM)Black Canary Wrote: Sis. skull

what? miami has been associated with drugs like often the last couple of years since that bath salts thing in 2012.
iggy
1 person likes this: Lifted
(01-05-2018, 10:09 PM)Black Canary Wrote:
(01-05-2018, 10:02 PM)PACMAN Wrote: this was DAYS ago. popfn is real late. also it's interesting miami is associated with drugs heavily the last couple of years.
iggy

Sis. skull

he's real disconnected. you can tell he's a twitter user. talks in a very authoritative way on every subject like he's an insider

@PACMAN Miami was the cocaine capital of the united states since the 1970s. There are movies made about this.

[Image: Cocainecowboys_promo_cover.jpg]

[Image: latest?cb=20120324032345&path-prefix=en]

rip
1 person likes this: Bo
It is not that our ego is too large; the problem is that our ego is too small.
(01-05-2018, 10:59 PM)Maiko Wrote: he's real disconnected. you can tell he's a twitter user. talks in a very authoritative way on every subject like he's an insider

@PACMAN Miami was the cocaine capital of the united states since the 1970s. There are movies made about this.

[Image: Cocainecowboys_promo_cover.jpg]

[Image: latest?cb=20120324032345&path-prefix=en]

rip

do i look like someone who judges things based on stereotypes/urban myths/rumors?
that's not my thing. i leave that for the birds like you.
i bet there was a lot of legislation passed to get away from trifling and outdated titles like that one on miami.
iggy