Halt and Catch Fire | Season 3

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: ozg2HFU.jpg]
[Image: halt_and_catch_fire_amc_a_l.jpg]

Literally my favorite show right. I cannot believe Season 2 already started.

It's more for computer geeks, but amazing because you don't need knowledge of computers to understand it.
1 person likes this: Mimi
(07-16-2017, 04:59 PM)Andrew Wrote: I hate when people try to get away from their mistakes, just fuckin admit the truth

Can you guys watch Season 1? So that we can watch this together. It's such a good show if you're a nerd.
(07-16-2017, 04:59 PM)Andrew Wrote: I hate when people try to get away from their mistakes, just fuckin admit the truth

(07-06-2015, 09:52 AM)Maiko Wrote: Can you guys watch Season 1? So that we can watch this together. It's such a good show if you're a nerd.

Im surprised this hasnt gotten canceled tbh Also i hate how they just erased his bisexuality.
(07-10-2015, 08:39 PM)Tizanoferrfan Wrote: Im surprised this hasnt gotten canceled tbh Also i hate how they just erased his bisexuality.

What do you mean erased? He was bisexual in the show.

And it's literally perfect for AMC.

Episode 4. Donna said some to Cameron that was profound and very well delivered.

"Because you just don't like it, and because it doesn't come from you".

I love that. Noted.

Ugh Cameron is such a bitch.

I Love Donna though. SHe's the best character.

Ugh this show makes me sick lmao

It's generally boring and uneventful but its so good with the cliffhangers and you really want to see where the story goes. UGH.

I love period dramas and Lee Pace. I will add it to my watch-list.
1 person likes this: Maiko
(08-15-2015, 08:33 AM)PlayaPlaya Wrote: I love period dramas and Lee Pace. I will add it to my watch-list.

awesome!

Yeah this one is kinda slow and less technical than Mr. Robot, the drama is the most important part of the show.

The slow pace is what keeps me watching. Every episode is such a nice cliff hanger. Season 2 seems to have gotten even better than season 1 (which was super slow).
1 person likes this: Playa Playa

(08-15-2015, 08:35 AM)Maiko Wrote: awesome!

Yeah this one is kinda slow and less technical than Mr. Robot, the drama is the most important part of the show.

The slow pace is what keeps me watching. Every episode is such a nice cliff hanger. Season 2 seems to have gotten even better than season 1 (which was super slow).

I don't mind slow burn type shows.á

Mad Men (aired on the same channel as this)áis a slow burn but it's very rewarding. One of my fave shows.
(08-15-2015, 08:46 AM)PlayaPlaya Wrote: I don't mind slow burn type shows.á

Mad Men (aired on the same channel as this)áis a slow burn but it's very rewarding. One of my fave shows.

I figured that. Yeah this and Mad men are VERY similar and I've never watched a season of Mad men.

Lee Pace is good but Mackenzie Davis really steals the show.

I want to watch Mad Men so bad but I can't get into non tech stuff rip

(08-15-2015, 08:51 AM)Maiko Wrote: I figured that. Yeah this and Mad men are VERY similar and I've never watched a season of Mad men.

Lee Pace is good but Mackenzie Davis really steals the show.

I want to watch Mad Men so bad but I can't get into non tech stuff rip

Ahh that sounds great.á

I really love Mad Men but Iáwouldn't recommend it. Black Mirror is a "tech show" that is amazing.
(08-15-2015, 09:30 AM)PlayaPlaya Wrote: Ahh that sounds great.á

I really love Mad Men but Iáwouldn't recommend it. Black Mirror is a "tech show" that is amazing.

Lol why wouldnt you recommend it? hehe

I've never even heard of Black Mirror. I'll check it out!

(08-15-2015, 09:31 AM)Maiko Wrote: Lol why wouldnt you recommend it? hehe

I've never even heard of Black Mirror. I'll check it out!

There's nearly 100 episodes,áwhich is a big turn-offáfor some, and the plot is really slow. But it's not boring and idk it's worth a try if you know what you're getting into.

Each episode of Black Mirror has a different plot,ácast, setting etc. They'reálike mini-films.
(08-15-2015, 10:01 AM)PlayaPlaya Wrote: There's nearly 100 episodes,áwhich is a big turn-offáfor some, and the plot is really slow. But it's not boring and idk it's worth a try if you know what you're getting into.

Each episode of Black Mirror has a different plot,ácast, setting etc. They'reálike mini-films.

Wow that's crazy. Yeah big shows like that kinda scare me but if they are good I will watch it.

I just realized that Halt & Catch fire was about John Mcafee. wow. You don't really know untl the last episode.

Wow this last scene was show so well. I'm impressed.

Anyway, thank you heart2 I'll watch a trailor for Black Mirror or something.
1 person likes this: Playa Playa