📊 EDM Rate: Visit THISISEDM and Send Your Scores Now!View Thread

Halt and Catch Fire | Season 3

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

(05-23-2017, 11:02 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(05-23-2017, 10:41 PM)Hill Wrote: has nobody pointed out how bitter Katy looks after backpack kid stole the show on her SNL performance?

I mean SEETHE! Ahh

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt8mqwdf3KE

I just lose it when she throws the mic to the ground. Ahh

[Image: bfbe13e258e6be9bedff733368db95cd.gif]

please move that to chillspot, babe.

novellos
weeps weeps

Why didn't episode 7 come into my life a lot earlier weeps
We have to realize that education has but one honorable purpose. One alone. Everything else is a waste of time: that is to train the student to be a proper handler of power. Being Black and beautiful means nothing until ultimately you're Black and powerful.The world is ruled by power, not Blackness and not beauty.
Cameron is a lot like me. So naive and passionate in her interactions with people but she keeps finding people doing fishy things and lying to her while they are around her.
We have to realize that education has but one honorable purpose. One alone. Everything else is a waste of time: that is to train the student to be a proper handler of power. Being Black and beautiful means nothing until ultimately you're Black and powerful.The world is ruled by power, not Blackness and not beauty.
I lied. Cameron is a liar. I guess I'm Tom lol
the title is a mess
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(05-24-2017, 09:24 AM)Black Lightning Wrote: the title is a mess

it's an idiom that refers to a machine code instruction fuckingwithyou
1 person likes this: Maiko
(05-24-2017, 09:40 AM)YoungCarter Wrote:
(05-24-2017, 09:24 AM)Black Lightning Wrote: the title is a mess

it's an idiom that refers to a machine code instruction fuckingwithyou

ok i take it back
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
Season 3 was so great. Can't believe this show is still so good.

Can't believe they used a time jump too. I am excited for the s4.