🍹 still enjoying YoungCarter's birthday? join the party

Help me.

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

Why do people think they have the freedom from dissent?

Why is "it's my opinion" considered a coversation ender/something that is valuable? It's downright tautological, of course it's your opinion, dumbass!

Who made this disease/is it natural to thinking agents?

How do people even come to value their laymen beliefs/thoughts above those they have said thoughts/beliefs about?
Fuck yall.
yas

[Image: MndJgWP.gif?dateline=1513968668]
2 people like this: anti, purple/sky/bubble
learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.
I really dont want this to sound rude or confrontational because I actually like you @Bruddaman but the way you speak on here is so unnecessarily complicated. I feel like you think you sound sophisticated but you just sound like someone who learned English from a DVD.

You didn't speak like this when you were Enuma Elish. What changed? :daemon:
5 people like this: PACMAN, maikhoe, Dhipita, Daemon, Beyaseslays
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
i don't actually get this thread fully but this icon is giving me LIFE
(12-27-2017, 04:27 PM)Black Canary Wrote: I really dont want this to sound rude or confrontational because I actually like you @Bruddaman but the way you speak on here is so unnecessarily complicated. I feel like you think you sound sophisticated but you just sound like someone who learned English from a DVD.

girl rip
2 people like this: PACMAN, maikhoe

Rihanna, Lana Del Rey, Banks, Sia, Princess Chelsea, Lorde, The Vaccines, The Neighborhood, Coeur De Pirate, Evanescence, Muse, Fleetwood Mac, Regina Spektor, Sam Smith, George Ezra, James Blake, Lykke Li, Arctic Monkeys, Charli XCX, Florence + TM, Tove Lo, Tove Styrke, Troye Sivan.

The Leftovers, Togetherness, Game Of Thrones, Six Feet Under, Rectify, Bates Motel, Broad City, Transparent, You're The Worst
(12-27-2017, 04:27 PM)Black Canary Wrote: I really dont want this to sound rude or confrontational because I actually like you @Bruddaman but the way you speak on here is so unnecessarily complicated. I feel like you think you sound sophisticated but you just sound like someone who learned English from a DVD.

I'm screaming on this train Ahh
Fuck yall.

Jesus
;)  

I was barely EE for a year, i was off this forum for forever afterwards, how the hell would I font the same?

Also I have no such beliefs, if I did I'd belittle you all for not doing the same. I never make mention of how people font bacause I don't care.

I'm most comfortable speaking patois but there's no need to here as just about none of you are caribbean.

(12-27-2017, 04:38 PM)PACMAN Wrote:

TASTE.
1 person likes this: PACMAN
rip"ROACHES!!!!"
*Bombs from afghanistan* *"TO FREEDOM!"/soundeffect*
"When the lights come on."/whisperedtone - Nicki Minaj.rip
(01-02-2018, 12:49 AM)Bruddaman Wrote:

I was barely EE for a year, i was off this forum for forever afterwards, how the hell would I font the same?

Also I have no such beliefs, if I did I'd belittle you all for not doing the same. I never make mention of how people font bacause I don't care.

I'm most comfortable speaking patois but there's no need to here as just about none of you are caribbean.

(12-27-2017, 04:38 PM)PACMAN Wrote:

TASTE.

NIGGER.

People don't change the way they type in a year. I'm suspicious. Either way whatever! I respect u

Now reply to this post in Patois so I can see what it looks like written down fuckingwithyou
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(01-03-2018, 02:25 PM)Black Canary Wrote: NIGGER.

People don't change the way they type in a year. I'm suspicious. Either way whatever! I respect u

Now reply to this post in Patois so I can see what it looks like written down fuckingwithyou

NO.

I don't aim to appease racists.
rip"ROACHES!!!!"
(02-07-2018, 03:25 PM)Bruddaman Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 02:25 PM)Black Canary Wrote: NIGGER.

NO.

Where is the racism
(02-07-2018, 03:32 PM)Black Canary Wrote:
(02-07-2018, 03:25 PM)Bruddaman Wrote: NO.

Where is the racism

I can't help you there.
rip"ROACHES!!!!"