🎆 Happy New Year from popfn.

Henry Cavill Exits Superman Role in DC Extended Universe

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: Dm5iYu7WwAMZbTz.jpg:large]

The DC Extended Universe has just lost its Man of Steel. Henry Cavill has exited the role of Superman for Warner Bros.

The exit reportedly occurred when negotiations for a cameo in the upcoming Shazam movie broke down due to scheduling conflicts.

Cavill's exit as Superman opened Cavill's schedule up to take the lead role in Netflix's upcoming television adaptation of The Witcher.

With Cavill leaving, Warner Bros. doesn't plan to make another Superman movie for several years. Instead, it will shift focus onto the planned Supergirl movie.

https://comicbook.com/dc/2018/09/12/henr...se-movies/
You gotta throw away the whole franchise takeitoutside
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
https://www.facebook.com/59685491632/pos...810916633/
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
He seems like such a spoiled brat to me
1 person likes this: Lex
Fuck yall.
Words cannot describe how far I want to shove my tongue up his asshole
2 people like this: Lex, PACMAN
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
the DCEU is OVER
[Image: 84IgO1h.gif]