🚫 Random Ban Culprit DiscoveredRead Affidavit

Hogwarts loses house speaker

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

1 person likes this: Hill
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
Watching Brexit implode from across the pond has been so entertaining. It’s almost Shakespearean. I imagine a great movie could be made about it one day and right now with the dates not final and no deals nobody even knows how it could end. Splendid, is it not?
(09-10-2019, 11:06 AM)Hill Wrote: Watching Brexit implode from across the pond has been so entertaining. It’s almost Shakespearean. I imagine a great movie could be made about it one day and right now with the dates not final and no deals nobody even knows how it could end. Splendid, is it not?

Girl lmao.

Stop acting like you've been laying that close attention !
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
it took me like 10 minutes to realize this is just the UK and not actually hogwarts
(09-10-2019, 11:41 AM)Maikenia Wrote:
(09-10-2019, 11:06 AM)Hill Wrote: Watching Brexit implode from across the pond has been so entertaining. It’s almost Shakespearean. I imagine a great movie could be made about it one day and right now with the dates not final and no deals nobody even knows how it could end. Splendid, is it not?

Girl lmao.

Stop acting like you've been laying that close attention !

lol well I’m not going to pretend that I actually live there unlike Madonna and @Daemon