Happy Birthday Jeauxie/NubianKing!Wish Him a Happy Birthday

House of Cards | Season 5 May 30th

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: iN1pkob.jpg]

House of Cards is an American political drama television series that premiered on February 1, 2013, on the streaming service Netflix. Set in present-day Washington, D.C., House of Cards is the story of Frank Underwood (Kevin Spacey), a Democrat from South Carolina's 5th congressional district and House Majority Whip who, after being passed over for appointment as Secretary of State, initiates an elaborate plan to get himself into a position of greater power, aided by his wife, Claire Underwood (Robin Wright). The series deals primarily with themes of ruthless pragmatism, manipulation and power.

On April 2, 2015, Netflix announced it had renewed House of Cards for a fourth season of undisclosed length to be released in 2016 by issuing a tweet from its official Twitter account that said "I will leave a legacy. #Underwood2016".

[Image: tumblr_nhma8eNCe01rhau6oo1_500.gif]

[Image: House-of-Cards-banner.jpg]

1 person likes this: Baeko
No one watches ?
[Image: anigif_enhanced-22622-1413397079-9.gif]
I got the voodoo for you BITCHES.
I love this show. I've only watched Season 1 & 2 though.
Season 3 is a bore, honestly. I'm only interested in seeing
where the Claire/Frank relationship
goes now.

All the political storylines were so convoluted and nonsensical. lol
Can't wait for this to start. excited

I'm obsessed. Dies
In House of Cards' latest season four teaser, the Netflix hit is cheekily referencing our fictional POTUS' murderous past, reminding us of Zoe Barnes' (Kate Mara) death. (You'll remember that Frank pushed her in front of a train in the season two premiere after she was close to revealing some of his misdeeds).
At first focusing on flowers on the track, a nod to Barnes' death, the camera soon pulls up, showing one of Frank's 2016 campaign posters.
His slogan? "Putting America Back on Track." Ouch. But also, amazing. (We basically became the monkey covering his mouth emoji when we first saw the poster!)

http://www.eonline.com/news/731974/house...-sorry-zoe
Season 3 was good imo
1 person likes this: Kyr
(01-21-2016, 04:34 PM)YoungCarter Wrote: Season 3 was good imo

I loved it. It's slowly becoming one of my fave series and I wasn't expecting it AT ALL.

Hopefully this season will be as good too. Lettuce Pray
1 person likes this: YoungCarter
(01-21-2016, 06:00 PM)Kyr Wrote: I loved it. It's slowly becoming one of my fave series and I wasn't expecting it AT ALL.

Hopefully this season will be as good too. Lettuce Pray

the whole Petrov/Underwood rivaly >>>>>>
I hope there will be a decent rival for Underwood in season 4 beth3
1 person likes this: Kyr
(01-21-2016, 07:13 PM)YoungCarter Wrote: the whole Petrov/Underwood rivaly >>>>>>
I hope there will be a decent rival for Underwood in season 4 beth3

His own wife Gay Cat
1 person likes this: YoungCarter
Hope it's better than the last season Yawn3
Should I watch this?
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
(01-22-2016, 12:14 PM)Maiko Wrote: Should I watch this?

Yes :o
(01-22-2016, 12:17 PM)Kyr Wrote: Yes :o

lol why lmao
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
(01-22-2016, 12:19 PM)Maiko Wrote: lol why lmao

Because I said so wassuptho