Happy Birthday Jeauxie/NubianKing!Wish Him a Happy Birthday

I'm black and I'm a member of the 1%

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
Not that unusual. If you're making $32,400/yr you're in the top 1%. Doc 2
I ain't one-sided, I'm open-minded
I'm fifty-fifty and I'm never gonna hide it
i didn't watch all of this because it's boring af but one thing i've recently observed, a lot of the Caucasian people i know have trust funds somewhere in their family and they're always expecting after (insert family member) dies, to get some set of money.

however, these same people pretend generational wealth and those theories are fabricated. meanwhile no poc i know have that and i know WAY more poc than white people.

iggy
3 people like this: Baeko, Rebellious Sissy, purple/sky/bubble
(07-02-2018, 04:12 PM)PACMAN Wrote: i didn't watch all of this because it's boring af but one thing i've recently observed, a lot of the Caucasian people i know have trust funds somewhere in their family and they're always expecting after (insert family member) dies, to get some set of money.

however, these same people pretend generational wealth and those theories are fabricated. meanwhile no poc i know have that and i know WAY more poc than white people.

iggy

right. but it gets better at the end. the light skinned black woman reveals how it took her 10 years to get approved for her home,

even though she's really rich, but they gave her a hard fight because she's african american. and she also spoke about how

isolating it is to be black and making money like that.
1 person likes this: PACMAN
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
(07-02-2018, 08:15 PM)XXX MAIKO Wrote: right. but it gets better at the end. the light skinned black woman reveals how it took her 10 years to get approved for her home,

even though she's really rich, but they gave her a hard fight because she's african american. and she also spoke about how

isolating it is to be black and making money like that.

that is so disgusting.
iggy
1 person likes this: Baeko
College in the US is truly a scam. oh no
1 person likes this: Baeko