Happy Birthday, popfn!Say Happy Birthday to Her

Introduce Yourself

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[img][Image: hC0GR3q.png]
Welcome!

This is just a place to tell us a few things about yourself as you join the community :)
Welcome everyone! Enjoy the ride. :yay:
1 person likes this: XXX MAIKO
Welcome everyone
[Image: image.jpg]
;)  
Well, Hi there. I'm Alystar and I'm a 21 years old graphic design student. I'm not a beehive or a heavy beyonce stan but I listen to her music (I was jamming to why don't you love me two days ago). I highly admire her beauty and her performing skills especially a powerhouse vocalist. Hopefully I can meet new friends here and not get hated on for no reason. lol
(06-14-2015, 03:06 PM)Alystar Wrote: Well, Hi there. I'm Alystar and I'm a 21 years old graphic design student. I'm not a beehive or a heavy beyonce stan but I listen to her music (I was jamming to why don't you love me two days ago). I highly admire her beauty and her performing skills especially a powerhouse vocalist. Hopefully I can meet new friends here and not get hated on for no reason. lol

It's a no hate zone here and welcomeá love
;)  
(06-14-2015, 03:09 PM)GrandmomCookies Wrote:
(06-14-2015, 03:06 PM)Alystar Wrote: Well, Hi there. I'm Alystar and I'm a 21 years old graphic design student. I'm not a beehive or a heavy beyonce stan but I listen to her music (I was jamming to why don't you love me two days ago). I highly admire her beauty and her performing skills especially a powerhouse vocalist. Hopefully I can meet new friends here and not get hated on for no reason. lol

It's a no hate zone here and welcomeá love

Aww. Thanks :)
Hi I'm NaviHOE but my real name is Isaiah. I'm 16 and am about to become a junior. I'm a young bi-sexual who has yet to come out yet. But people already assume I like the German sausage so no biggie. but I prefer men over women any day. First thing is first, Im a Beyonce and Rihanna Stan. I joined this site to possibly leave the horrid mess that is north korea. Everythifn about it is A mess and I do not and did not have the time to be arguing with rude brain dead twinks. I want to be in a forum where I am happy and can stand almost everyone. I want to have a boyfriend soon and possibly piss off my entire church.
Dhipita WHO? Ressti WHO?
Beyoncebabe WHO? OHMYGOD WHO?
Kyr WHO? Daemon WHO? GOOSEY WHO?
PeachesNCream WHO? Beth WHO?
LeGOAT WHO? Teezy WHO?

(MORE FLOPS WILL BE ADDED LATER)
God.
(06-14-2015, 03:13 PM)NaviHOE Wrote: Hi I'm NaviHOE but my real name is Isaiah. I'm 16 and am about to become a junior. I'm a young bi-sexual who has yet to come out yet. But people already assume I like the German sausage so no biggie. but I prefer men over women any day. First thing is first, Im a Beyonce and Rihanna Stan. I joined this site to possibly leave the horrid mess that is north korea. Everythifn about it is A mess and I do not and did not have the time to be arguing with rude brain dead twinks. I want to be in a forum where I am happy and can stand almost everyone. I want to have a boyfriend soon and possibly piss off my entire church.

Already rebelling at the age of 16 :boom: . Fight the authorities, mate.
Welcome Navihoe and Alystar. hug hard
(06-14-2015, 03:15 PM)Alystar Wrote:
(06-14-2015, 03:13 PM)NaviHOE Wrote: Hi I'm NaviHOE but my real name is Isaiah. I'm 16 and am about to become a junior. I'm a young bi-sexual who has yet to come out yet. But people already assume I like the German sausage so no biggie. but I prefer men over women any day. First thing is first, Im a Beyonce and Rihanna Stan. I joined this site to possibly leave the horrid mess that is north korea. Everythifn about it is A mess and I do not and did not have the time to be arguing with rude brain dead twinks. I want to be in a forum where I am happy and can stand almost everyone. I want to have a boyfriend soon and possibly piss off my entire church.

I love the good Lord but my church makes me feel some type of way.
Dhipita WHO? Ressti WHO?
Beyoncebabe WHO? OHMYGOD WHO?
Kyr WHO? Daemon WHO? GOOSEY WHO?
PeachesNCream WHO? Beth WHO?
LeGOAT WHO? Teezy WHO?

(MORE FLOPS WILL BE ADDED LATER)
God.
Welcome, guys.
(06-14-2015, 03:17 PM)NaviHOE Wrote:
(06-14-2015, 03:15 PM)Alystar Wrote:

I love the good Lord but my church makes me feel some type of way.

Trust me I get the struggle between Religion and Sexuality especially when I want to pray and feeling vulnerable.
(06-14-2015, 04:11 PM)HilaryáDuff Wrote: Hi there, I'm Hilary Duff. y'all should already know who I am.

I loved your show, Hilary!
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
Hello, I'm Ryan. I'm originally from Georgia but am currently living in Michigan. Kylie Minogue and Kelly Clarkson are my favorite artists but I listen to almost everything, country is the only genre I avoid.
1 person likes this: XXX MAIKO
(06-14-2015, 06:57 PM)km94 Wrote: Hello, I'm Ryan. I'm originally from Georgia but am currently living in Michigan. Kylie Minogue and Kelly Clarkson are my favorite artists but I listen to almost everything, country is the only genre I avoid.

Which part of GA Ryan?á

And that's a big move! Why'd you go to Michigan?
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(