🍰 yc birthday celebrate

Introduce Yourself

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

(07-01-2017, 09:32 PM)sharemylove Wrote: Hey y'all! I'm sharemylove, and I'm from the Midwest. I just got a two week ban on north korea for dragging someone rip, so I decided to look for new music forums to pass the time. Who knows, maybe I'll stay here instead! Anyways, I stan Lorde, Beyoncé, Lana del Rey, and occasionally Katy Perry. Nice to meet everyone butterfly

EDIT: Do you guys change A T R L to North Korea? Lmao why?

Welcome sis!
[Image: rs_500x281-160406142120-500-I-Am-Cait-20...ancing.gif]
(07-01-2017, 09:32 PM)sharemylove Wrote: Hey y'all! I'm sharemylove, and I'm from the Midwest. I just got a two week ban on north korea for dragging someone rip, so I decided to look for new music forums to pass the time. Who knows, maybe I'll stay here instead! Anyways, I stan Lorde, Beyoncé, Lana del Rey, and occasionally Katy Perry. Nice to meet everyone butterfly

welcome!

Yas at Lorde, Bey an Lana!

Welcome dear! Rapunxel
ⴰⵎⴰⵣⵉⵖ
Welcome to the famalam
[Image: hzyfhLF.gif]
(10-07-2017, 12:04 AM)black Wrote:
Hi, I am black

Welcome black!
1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
(10-07-2017, 12:04 AM)black Wrote:
Hi, I am black

[Image: tenor.gif]
hello rebels
1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble
hi im white
2 people like this: purple/sky/bubble, Maiko
(12-16-2017, 02:53 PM)Madonna Wrote: hello rebels

hello god
(12-16-2017, 02:54 PM)bussy_flavor Wrote: hi im white

that makes 2 of us! #whitepower
1 person likes this: Maiko