Extremely excited to announce: YC's Birthday! 🎂🎁🎈 🎉Say Happy Birthday

JLo - Dinero ft cardi b & dj khaled

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

1 person likes this: Maiko
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
poor Hõ pressed about Beyoncé having more Spanish hits than her so she pumpin these LQ chonga songs out
2 people like this: Bo, Daemon
learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.
I mean Beyoncé has Amor Gitano, Mi Gente, Oyé, Bello Embustero, Irremplazeable, and even Si Yo Fuera un Chico was bigger than J. Los spanish shit lmao

Bey has high key kept her foot in J. Lo's neck in Spanish for two decades and she can hardly speak English let alone Espanol.

Hõ is scrambling to find a reason to be a Latin legend outside of fucking marc and a. Rod and her last name.

Poor Hõ
5 people like this: Bo, Daemon, PACMAN, Typhoid Mary, purple/sky/bubble

(05-18-2018, 12:37 AM)Meghan Wrote: I mean Beyoncé has Amor Gitano, Mi Gente, Oyé, Bello Embustero, Irremplazeable, and even Si Yo Fuera un Chico was bigger than J. Los spanish shit lmao

Bey has high key kept her foot in J. Lo's neck in Spanish for two decades and she can hardly speak English let alone Espanol.

Hõ is scrambling to find a reason to be a Latin legend outside of fucking marc and a. Rod and her last name.

Poor Hõ

I’m screaming at Hõ lmao I’m gonna steal that from you.

Seriously tho. Don’t forget about the spanglish versions of Deja Vu and Ring The Alarm. They alone shit all over Hõ‘s attempts
[Image: 4XlcTQw.jpg]
(05-18-2018, 01:25 AM)Bo Wrote:
(05-18-2018, 12:37 AM)Meghan Wrote: I mean Beyoncé has Amor Gitano, Mi Gente, Oyé, Bello Embustero, Irremplazeable, and even Si Yo Fuera un Chico was bigger than J. Los spanish shit lmao

Poor Hõ
I’m screaming at Hõ lmao I’m gonna steal that from you.

Seriously tho. Don’t forget about the spanglish versions of Deja Vu and Ring The Alarm. They alone shit all over Hõ‘s attempts

they exist? deadbanana3 i'mma flop stan

@Bo
Quote:Achieving multi-platinum certifications for ringtones and digital downloads in Spain, the song remained at the top of the Spanish Singles charts for thirteen weeks, becoming Beyoncé's second Spanish chart-topping single, the first being "Beautiful Liar" (2007). As of 2018, "Amor Gitano" remains the best-selling single of all time in Spain.

[Image: tumblr_inline_ok1h9trGhb1qfb043_250.gif]

the no-effort single cover

[Image: 220px-Beyonce-Knowles-Amor-Gitano-398164.jpg]

Beyoncé is fucking rude

[Image: tumblr_inline_ok1h9trGhb1qfb043_250.gif]

Poor Hõ

I swear she has a new song with the new hottest artist in the Latin music industry every week and it never makes an impact in the North nor South American markets deadbanana2
2 people like this: PACMAN, Typhoid Mary
Fuck yall.
(05-18-2018, 06:28 PM)Daemon Wrote:

Poor Hõ

I swear she has a new song with the new hottest artist in the Latin music industry every week and it never makes an impact in the North nor South American markets deadbanana2

its really sad. she has no claim to latin american culture besides Selena.

(05-18-2018, 06:30 PM)Meghan Wrote:
(05-18-2018, 06:28 PM)Daemon Wrote: I swear she has a new song with the new hottest artist in the Latin music industry every week and it never makes an impact in the North nor South American markets deadbanana2

its really sad. she has no claim to latin american culture besides Selena.

Well from the way latinos throw around the gringa slur with excess, i think they will always be hostile towards any Latino artist born outside of Latin America, regardless of the circumstance. Who knows where Shakira would be if she was born in Spain? Mexico never claimed Selena when she was alive, Enrique Inglesias never had any impact in Latin America. But I'm sure it doesn't help that Jlo can't speak spanish.
Fuck yall.
(05-18-2018, 06:38 PM)Daemon Wrote:
(05-18-2018, 06:30 PM)Meghan Wrote: its really sad. she has no claim to latin american culture besides Selena.

Well from the way latinos throw around the gringa slur with excess, i think they will always be hostile towards any Latino artist born outside of Latin America, regardless of the circumstance. Who knows where Shakira would be if she was born in Spain? Mexico never claimed Selena when she was alive, Enrique Inglesias never had any impact in Latin America. But I'm sure it doesn't help that Jlo can't speak spanish.

right. i think that's her biggest problem. her spanish is fucking embarrassing.

i saw this interview of her speaking spanish and was cringing the entire time @ her looking like melania trump during a speech.
2 people like this: Daemon, PACMAN

(05-18-2018, 06:43 PM)Meghan Wrote:
(05-18-2018, 06:38 PM)Daemon Wrote: Well from the way latinos throw around the gringa slur with excess, i think they will always be hostile towards any Latino artist born outside of Latin America, regardless of the circumstance. Who knows where Shakira would be if she was born in Spain? Mexico never claimed Selena when she was alive, Enrique Inglesias never had any impact in Latin America. But I'm sure it doesn't help that Jlo can't speak spanish.

right. i think that's her biggest problem. her spanish is fucking embarrassing.

i saw this interview of her speaking spanish and was cringing the entire time @ her looking like melania trump during a speech.

Kdjdjdjd. @ her pretending to be amused and distracted so she can buy herself time to rehearsed her answer. Me in my language exam teas Ahh
Fuck yall.
(05-18-2018, 06:54 PM)Daemon Wrote:
(05-18-2018, 06:43 PM)Meghan Wrote: right. i think that's her biggest problem. her spanish is fucking embarrassing.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=so6zVxN81DI

Kdjdjdjd. @ her pretending to be amused and distracted so she can buy herself time to rehearsed her answer. Me in my language exam teas Ahh

Sounds good to me
[Image: LnYDcm1.png]
(05-18-2018, 06:57 PM)Rebellious Sissy Wrote:
(05-18-2018, 06:54 PM)Daemon Wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=so6zVxN81DI

Sounds good to me

It wasn't bad. But I really think she was buying time in the beginning rip
1 person likes this: Rebellious Sissy
Fuck yall.
I mean I'm not fluent, so I feel like if I understand you, you not speaking good. Spanish is the 2nd fastest language in the world after all. But then again I understood the interviewer so maybe I'm just getttinh better.
Fuck yall.