Jay-Z is allegedly the next to be exposed

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Blind Gossip] After years and years of denials, this musician is suddenly owning up to cheating on his famous wife.
The timing of this is so random. Or is it?

He is anticipating some accusations of [his sexual conduct with women]. His strategy is to say that they were “affairs” so that when the accusations come, the women will be branded as vengeful ex lovers. He thinks that because he is rich and because he is now “admitting” that he “cheated”, that people will think these women are only out for a big payday. If he plays the victim, his fans and [his wife’s] fans will attack the accusers.

So the point of his sudden “admission” that he “cheated” is to redefine the actual victims as consensual partners… and to make him look like he is the real victim!
That’s an interesting and sneaky strategy.

http://blindgossip.com/?p=88681

So if you don't know about Blindgossip.com, basically it's just that, a blind gossip site very much like kpop rumors with A fucking B or C hating D. They predicted Kevin Spacey's scandal.
It makes absolute sense to me that now after all these years he's being so vocal about cheating on her, why else would he reveal all this? To get it off his chest? It doesn't help with his image in the public view and it just makes her fans hate him even more. It's not like his concert is doing all that well anyway. We'll see how this plays out but either way Beyonce deserves someone so much better, I truly don't understand why she's with a man who has disrespected her time and time again like this.
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
Quote:The timing of this is so random

how is it random lol? Man has to promote his album for Grammys so he has to make news in order to make old white people interested.

we'll see if it's true or not tho
i think this is a dummy story.
i highly doubt jay z raped anyone or "sexually harassed".
this story just stinks to me.
also, 4:44 came before any weinstein mess so, he definitely wasn't admitting to cheating conveniently right after. nobody could mobilize the era jay z has (it's really comprehensive if you have tidal. so much bts, interviews. music videos, etc.). that takes months and months of planning in advance.

so, i doubt this. if true though, it'll come to light. we don't have to worry about that.
giggles
1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble
i really find it hard to believe that jay has raped someone
2 people like this: purple/sky/bubble, PACMAN
what if i like her
wait what are you saying
if i do then im not pulling my same old thing
i guess
girls like momo have always been the way i roll, shes hot. you know i think i could even be her boyfriend too if she liked me. im curious to see if that tan skin-
look im the one asking the questions here
Jay z? The "ex" drug dealer and criminal...that jay z is someway, somehow, a sexual assaulter, despite his misogyny drenched music and prior statements, I refuse to believe this!
3 people like this: purple/sky/bubble, NubianKing, PACMAN
"Cease and desist from fucking with my mental." - Uncredited.
(12-11-2017, 12:34 AM)Bruddaman Wrote: Jay z? The "ex" drug dealer and criminal...that jay z is someway, somehow, a sexual assaulter, despite his misogyny drenched music and prior statements, I refuse to believe this!

let's be fair!
Jay-Z said he was never going to use the B-word again after marrying B and his lyrics are relatively tame, especially compared to many of his influences and contemporaries

it would really break me to learn that he had committed sexual assault because I really have always thought of him as a real person and if it turns out that he's not then I really don't know wtf is up with Beyoncé for staying w/ him bc that would be all kinds of fucked, right?

nah, this is a dummy story a la @PACMAN
1 person likes this: PACMAN
(12-12-2017, 04:03 PM)purple/sky/bubble Wrote:
(12-11-2017, 12:34 AM)Bruddaman Wrote: Jay z? The "ex" drug dealer and criminal...that jay z is someway, somehow, a sexual assaulter, despite his misogyny drenched music and prior statements, I refuse to believe this!

let's be fair!
Jay-Z said he was never going to use the B-word again after marrying B and his lyrics are relatively tame, especially compared to many of his influences and contemporaries

it would really break me to learn that he had committed sexual assault because I really have always thought of him as a real person and if it turns out that he's not then I really don't know wtf is up with Beyoncé for staying w/ him bc that would be all kinds of fucked, right?

nah, this is a dummy story a la @PACMAN

but again, if it's true, the light will come to light!
rainbow
1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble