🎤 RYV Thread Topic: Do You Have Dating Preferences?Lets Talk

Jiftip: condom alternative that seals the tip of the penis

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

@Keith is gonna love this

http://www.jiftip.com/

A company called Jiftip is banking on men hating condoms so much that they’ll use a sticker to seal the tip of their penises shut instead.

Yep, we’re cringing too. The polyurethane film with an adhesive on one side is designed to block the opening of the penis, keeping pre-ejaculate and ejaculate fluids inside during sex. The idea "began as a desperate attempt to avoid using condoms," according to Jiftip’s website, which sells the stickers for $2 each. Wearers apply one before sex, then face a doozy of a choice: ejaculate with the penis sealed, or remove the sticker before ejaculating to finish the deed… elsewhere.

http://www.health.com/birth-control/jift...ker-condom
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
Ok where does the cum go and what stds does this protect from? sinny
2 people like this: Maiko, Sinister
Fuck yall.
Well, at least he can't remove it when you're not looking. Or so I assume.
Loosey as a goosey and we're looking for some fun ♫
This is giving insane and it's gonna keep the cum inside your shaft thats gonna feel awful
We have to realize that education has but one honorable purpose. One alone. Everything else is a waste of time: that is to train the student to be a proper handler of power. Being Black and beautiful means nothing until ultimately you're Black and powerful.The world is ruled by power, not Blackness and not beauty.
This makes me hurt

Make it stop
1 person likes this: Maiko
no
And sometimes we make it and sometimes we fake it,
but we get one step closer each and everyday, we'll figure it out on the way...
I'll pass and I don't hate condoms.
Making Popfn a Better Place
I felt pain just reading this
KrabbyPatMe
I do have growing curiosity for what raw feels like tho mint
Fuck yall.
(08-23-2017, 10:49 PM)Daemon Wrote: I do have growing curiosity for what raw feels like tho mint

toofunny2
1 person likes this: Rainbow
BUSSY STILL RIPE? ✓
まだ右と熟した男の子のオマンコ?
MONEY IN THE BANK? ✓
銀行のお金?
MAKING YOU BOTTOM LEECHING HOES MAD? ✓
私の憎しみを怒らせる?

- My Haters Are Depressed And Oppressed - Continue To Fume!
scust
So the nut stays inside your dick?

scust scust scust scust
2 people like this: Maiko, Deuces
KICKED THE BITCH OUT THE ROOM AND GAVE HER NO BREAKFAST Camby

#HOH2016
(08-22-2017, 09:53 PM)Goosey Wrote: Well, at least he can't remove it when you're not looking. Or so I assume.

@Goosey
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits