🌈🏳️‍🌈🎂🍥💘🍭 Happy Birthday Lance! #PrayForLance

Justice League Reaction Thread (Spoilers)

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

(11-18-2017, 06:48 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(11-18-2017, 06:46 PM)Black Canary Wrote: Yup. They really should have left the race scene as a blu-ray extra

Yeah. I get they were trying to do fan-service but it was just so unnecessary.

The funny thing is that they already did the 'who would win' thing on the TV shows, and the movie version was literally a carbon copy. skull
1 person likes this: Jahseh
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(11-18-2017, 06:51 PM)Black Canary Wrote:
(11-18-2017, 06:48 PM)Maiko Wrote: Yeah. I get they were trying to do fan-service but it was just so unnecessary.

The funny thing is that they already did the 'who would win' thing on the TV shows, and the movie version was literally a carbon copy. skull

Yes that's why i was kinda O.K. with it because i thought they were just doing an Ode to this

[Image: 6689044-L.jpg]
2 people like this: Black Canary, YoungCarter
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
(11-18-2017, 07:00 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(11-18-2017, 06:51 PM)Black Canary Wrote: The funny thing is that they already did the 'who would win' thing on the TV shows, and the movie version was literally a carbon copy. skull

Yes that's why i was kinda O.K. with it because i thought they were just doing an Ode to this

Yeah this is the image they took inspiration from for the TV version and this is exactly the problem I have with these DC movies.

They're always trying to play catch up or compete with something. Either they're trying to catch up to Marvel and their movie universe, or they're cutting off the CW shows at the legs. it's a shame because they could easily just do their own thing and have masterpieces. skull
2 people like this: YoungCarter, Jahseh
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(11-18-2017, 07:05 PM)Black Canary Wrote:
(11-18-2017, 07:00 PM)Maiko Wrote: Yes that's why i was kinda O.K. with it because i thought they were just doing an Ode to this

Yeah this is the image they took inspiration from for the TV version and this is exactly the problem I have with these DC movies.

They're always trying to play catch up or compete with something. Either they're trying to catch up to Marvel and their movie universe, or they're cutting off the CW shows at the legs. it's a shame because they could easily just do their own thing and have masterpieces. skull

Do you feel like The Dark Knight's success is why they are handicapped to an under-developed aesthetic? Because they seem to be trying to cater to the more serious tone of TDK which I think is bringing the rest of the franchises (except Superman, his came a little later) in a visual direction that just isn't quite supportive of the market. And the dialog doesnt' always support it either. Something just isn't matching up.
1 person likes this: Talking_Lip
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
[Image: mqhNvHfxP2iH91oXYd_c1CO2b5KKPSXD6vvCHO4A...263040d855]

if Kiersey isn't in Flashpoint and is replaced with someone basic I'll cam rip it smh Snoop
1 person likes this: Jahseh
(11-19-2017, 01:25 PM)YoungCarter Wrote: [Image: mqhNvHfxP2iH91oXYd_c1CO2b5KKPSXD6vvCHO4A...263040d855]

if Kiersey isn't in Flashpoint and is replaced with someone basic I'll cam rip it smh Snoop

crazy man
1 person likes this: YoungCarter
It was a good experience . But my nerd spirit is screaming at some scenes . The poor attempt for online gifs hits . The first one was the pull on heart strings for the mass shootings that’s been going on with Diana defending those people in the bank . This is what she would of done .
[Image: YajNP8Z.gif][Image: 6b9DpuD.gif]

2. Batman saying oh my god during tough situation . Ben pls go away [Image: 9DEYFus.gif]

3. That lex Luther scene at the end is terrible because this lex Luther sucks . It looked like some TV movie lead up I️ was not scared at all please fire him and find someone better quickly

4. Bring on hawk girl make her middle eastern . Bring on green lateran make him black . Bring on Martin man hunter and black canary .
1 person likes this: Black Canary
;)  
Aquaman is trash
(01-12-2018, 11:15 AM)Black Canary Wrote: Aquaman is trash

[Image: lafayette-earrings.gif]
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
(01-12-2018, 02:55 PM)Rainbow Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 11:15 AM)Black Canary Wrote: Aquaman is trash

[Image: lafayette-earrings.gif]

Did you watch the movie
(01-12-2018, 03:25 PM)Black Canary Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 02:55 PM)Rainbow Wrote: [Image: lafayette-earrings.gif]

Did you watch the movie

no but i'm gonna watch aquaman
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
(01-12-2018, 03:26 PM)Rainbow Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 03:25 PM)Black Canary Wrote: Did you watch the movie

no but i'm gonna watch aquaman

I was going to watch for Mera but she was trash as well