😙😙😚😘😗 Happy Birthday, Ultraviolence! Bye Mohammed

"Justice League" - the second trailer

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

it's great that this keeps looking better and very well balanced.

Aquaman really looks like he's gonna do very well.
1 person likes this: Auryn
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
Where tf is Black Canary
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
I'm really torn on how I feel about the green screen scenes. Ugh. They are so obviously fake and not done well at all but somehow still look gr8. Help me
1 person likes this: Talking_Lip
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
This looks great. This looks really great. This trailer nailed the DC tone for me. It's mature, but knows it's not suppose to be too serious.

I love Cyborg in this, omg. i've grown to really love him cause I been rewatching Teen Titans. I wanna see more of him. It looks like him and Aquaman are gonna be my faves. Can someone make me a Cyborg Aquaman avi?

Aquaman and Wonder Woman are gonna sell the tickets to this movie. No doubt.
1 person likes this: Talking_Lip
ⴰⵎⴰⵣⵉⵖ
(10-08-2017, 12:46 PM)Joanna Wrote: This looks great. This looks really great. This trailer nailed the DC tone for me. It's mature, but knows it's not suppose to be too serious.

I love Cyborg in this, omg. i've grown to really love him cause I been rewatching Teen Titans. I wanna see more of him. It looks like him and Aquaman are gonna be my faves. Can someone make me a Cyborg Aquaman avi?

I want an Avi of him turning around in the water but it's so short here
1 person likes this: Auryn
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
(10-08-2017, 01:04 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 12:46 PM)Joanna Wrote: This looks great. This looks really great. This trailer nailed the DC tone for me. It's mature, but knows it's not suppose to be too serious.

I want an Avi of him turning around in the water but it's so short here

He's hot.

I want an avi of Cyborg scenes. OMG when he said 'Ride ain't over yet" and arched his eyebrow.. I came nas
ⴰⵎⴰⵣⵉⵖ