🎂 Happy Birthday, Javan! say hbd

Justin Timberlake Hate Club

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

i fucking hate him so lets use this thread to bitch about the worst thing to come out of America since institutionalized racism

[Image: Justin-timberlake-annoying.0.jpg]
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
used Britney to launch his album campaign while she didn't give two FUCKS about him

humiliated Janet and then threw her under the bus

what a nasty misogynist
3 people like this: Lex, purple/sky/bubble, Tee
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
i find him to be so fame-hungry. like he'll do anything to be relevant

i don't get desperation vibes from him though like Gaga. he's managing himself very well
2 people like this: purple/sky/bubble, Tee
his ass is so flat dddddd
3 people like this: Lex, purple/sky/bubble, Tee
cant stand him either
1 person likes this: Tee
And sometimes we make it and sometimes we fake it,
but we get one step closer each and everyday, we'll figure it out on the way...
how did he win a vanguard
(06-03-2017, 02:44 PM)Vertigo Wrote: how did he win a vanguard

Who KNOWS. His videography is mediocre and forgettable.
he's a bit phony, that's why I don't like him. plus, his attitude towards Britney was PUSSIFIED move. Thankfully Britney took the high road.
2 people like this: Artemis, Tee
(06-03-2017, 03:08 PM)Black Lightning Wrote:
(06-03-2017, 02:44 PM)Vertigo Wrote: how did he win a vanguard

Who KNOWS. His videography is mediocre and forgettable.

it is indeed.
He's boring and all his music sans maybe SB sounds the same rip idg why is he so big.

And why are people still buying that CSTF trash rip
what kind of dumb thread.

i don't care for him but wow. now if I do this for gaga who used the gay community for her come up then, abandoned them for red necks, I would get banned from this site.

iggy
(06-03-2017, 04:14 PM)PACMAN Wrote: what kind of dumb thread.

i don't care for him but wow. now if I do this for gaga who used the gay community for her come up then, abandoned them for red necks, I would get banned from this site.

iggy

shut up no you wouldn't
1 person likes this: PACMAN
When he did that AllLivesMatter stuff after praising Jesse Williams speech @ the BET Awards...
(05-28-2016, 12:52 PM)Maiko Wrote: GoT is awful. I really don't get why they are so obsessed with it. The most overrated show of all time.

[Image: rmRrLcr.gif]