🍰 yc birthday celebrate

KFC is running out of chicken

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/201...350698002/
Quote:In the United Kingdom, the answer is there aren't enough of them to cross — and that's bad news for the 900 KFC restaurants there.

The fast-food chain once known as Kentucky Fried Chicken is engulfed in a crisis in the U.K., where about two-thirds of its restaurants are temporarily closed amid delivery challenges.

The cause? A chicken shortage — coming at a chain whose core product is chicken.

KFC was once known as Kentucky Fried Chicken but changed the name in 1981 to take the focus off the word fried for health-conscious diners.

Lmao so many of my local KFC are closed. It is a disaster of gargantuan proportions!
1 person likes this: Talking_Lip
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
It's not the shortage of chicken that's bringing them down. It's the fact they changed their slogan from "It's finger lickin' good" to the puerile "sogood".
I ain't one-sided, I'm open-minded
I'm fifty-fifty and I'm never gonna hide it
Feel bad for U.K. KFC lovers
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
kfc is a disaster and churchs is better
Day 5 and the end is still not in sight. My local KFC opened for 2 hours yesterday, only selling boneless chicken. The queue was out of the door and down the road. I started to hear rumours that there were no more breast fillets so I left hungry.
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
I’ll make more chicken!

Ahh
Ahh
Ahh Ahh Ahh
He ain't have to keep following them tho
Rthosehotwings