KPOP Discussion

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: zkGyEyP.png]

A place to keep up with Kpop culture, music, drama and so on!

[Image: svfMN3J.png][Image: KL3g91f.png][Image: 53bVwTL.png][Image: HG3G66l.png][Image: 6THUWfI.png][Image: hjhFwUr.png][Image: 1dbSuv9.png][Image: tnApKP4.png][Image: 54Jnm44.png][Image: Ku4ODfm.png][Image: kwRBYRd.png][Image: 3MTxFFN.png][Image: 9fR1ZHm.png][Image: szJEQaR.png][Image: DB7EFgb.png][Image: qVJUV4J.png][Image: 2ZpafaH.png][Image: re9Zq7Q.png][Image: bIvmbuy.png][Image: y2a4RLu.png][Image: ElORP4C.png]
[Image: 2P0Kaa5.png][Image: b5W9Frq.png][Image: C5gligk.png][Image: luVXir4.png][Image: dZodAR3.png][Image: Lh8Tliw.png][Image: xf6w7tp.png][Image: NUkoUVK.gif][Image: cMcxkBq.png][Image: uqqhL1E.png][Image: PoJHCBX.png][Image: DGXDzDi.png][Image: HNtxT2F.png][Image: Tdmp6y1.png][Image: 04JTULU.png][Image: VjdjXpV.png][Image: 93LbefI.png][Image: qek2rpk.png][Image: sEzRJyl.png][Image: iBrbe5b.png][Image: wx18wVt.png][Image: wyRg7jh.png][Image: tGCBVod.png][Image: r3xBuOU.png][Image: q1vhupb.png][Image: 3vRpyBJ.png][Image: 1iSmMKu.png][Image: b8jmhD9.png][Image: NoGxztb.png][Image: C7G623H.png][Image: IFp2a3d.png][Image: DgQRg5h.png][Image: PVOsE6S.png][Image: emkCXYI.png][Image: PIwTVHe.png][Image: mvXfnpJ.png][Image: WUUJj12.png][Image: nQXXGwq.png][Image: DFcekmU.png][Image: mn7St4Q.png][Image: UctgwZr.png][Image: HG3fLkM.png][Image: aJigMkq.png][Image: lsVwZrF.png][Image: bVvhpfO.png][Image: SZskmE0.png][Image: 1lf7cFA.png][Image: eUMb7zm.png][Image: MDaGZ6n.png][Image: q4UYY7j.png][Image: 1F8QrqA.png][Image: U9CZN6X.png][Image: pili83A.png][Image: eg8cv5c.png][Image: UJYJX5q.png][Image: qnbQ5q2.png][Image: BIWTsgx.png][Image: 9hzrsSZ.png][Image: cHWgItD.png][Image: WtE48FK.png][Image: Tq0Ev8m.png][Image: jauzWY8.png][Image: arfXvk8.png][Image: NctSDOe.png][Image: 1cuHihD.png][Image: BsLtYCl.png][Image: TKKzyEe.png][Image: KQ05Pht.png][Image: YH8FleO.png][Image: xm0nJ78.png]
5 people like this: LoseMyBreath, angel, Starwind, jahseh, Mars
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
New and upcoming releases:

2 people like this: jahseh, Starwind
[Image: 15241589.jpg]
WaiT this sultry remix yas :hayden:

1 person likes this: Starwind
We have to realize that education has but one honorable purpose. One alone. Everything else is a waste of time: that is to train the student to be a proper handler of power. Being Black and beautiful means nothing until ultimately you're Black and powerful.The world is ruled by power, not Blackness and not beauty.
(06-25-2015, 07:17 AM)Maiko Wrote: Omg I LOVE

Sister's touch my body
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q33SoblaZbU

If you're new a good place to start is by watching dancing challenges as they collate the most popular songs:

Here are my personal favourites:

waiT Let me get into these :hayden:

we need more kpop fans here, I really want to get into it excited
We have to realize that education has but one honorable purpose. One alone. Everything else is a waste of time: that is to train the student to be a proper handler of power. Being Black and beautiful means nothing until ultimately you're Black and powerful.The world is ruled by power, not Blackness and not beauty.
(06-25-2015, 07:43 AM)Maiko Wrote: waiT Let me get into these :hayden:

we need more kpop fans here, I really want to get into it excited

Shouldn't be hard since this is forum is full of gays. :hayden: So mucháeye candy and great pop music.

Quote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qplNSDjD7cQ

Hani is hott. Slay my life, Queen.
Mong Wrote:Your asshole must be so stretched out wide for taking in big black cocks for them to give you special treatments.

[Image: tumblr_ng2isjmwuf1s9i49io1_500.gif]

My favorite is by far AOA Miniskirt :hayden:

I love Jazzy cafe bops. Woo.

I love the choreography in the Hush Vid.

Who's the blonde queen in AOA smitten
(06-26-2015, 06:17 AM)Maiko Wrote: My favorite is by far AOA Miniskirt :hayden:

I love Jazzy cafe bops. Woo.

I love the choreography in the Hush Vid.

Who's the blonde queen in AOA smitten

Choa!áá
:alexz3:

Get into these! :D

I LOVE me some Orange Caramel! One of my favourite groups.á

Their old but classic work:

I am screaming at the way they keep swinging their "no butts" in this Apink video Dies
I like F(x)á and no other band or kpop artist. Strangely enough I like more Jpop artist than Kpop but F(x) is the only ones to catch my attention so far and I love their music.

Hot Summer is my summer jam. :'(
Jason, Tell me what you're chasin' because the night will never give you what you want
Oooh Jason, and if you can't escape it. I hope you find whatever you've been looking for.

(06-26-2015, 12:31 PM)Hivy Wrote: I like F(x)á and no other band or kpop artist. Strangely enough I like more Jpop artist than Kpop but F(x) is the only ones to catch my attention so far and I love their music.

Hot Summer is my summer jam. :'(

I LOVE Japanese culture, but Jpop is kinda hard to get into for me.á :'(á Jrock and anime musicáthough>>>

Any f(x) and Jpopásongs you recommend?
(06-26-2015, 07:36 AM)Maiko Wrote: I am screaming at the way they keep swinging their "no butts" in this Apink video Dies

I think someone already posted live performance version of this. So catchy.

I love Mamamoo too! I already posted their new mv in the OP.
They used to have aávery jazzy sound:
áhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoqLnkcjZmQ
(06-26-2015, 01:50 PM)KARA Wrote: I LOVE Japanese culture, but Jpop is kinda hard to get into for me.á :'(á Jrock and anime musicáthough>>>

Any f(x) and Jpopásongs you recommend?

For jrock I recommend Yui and SCANDAL.

Scandal are like the Japanese F(x) and all of their songs are good.

Yui, however is my favourite. You won't find much of her music on youtube but I can recommend

Goodbye Days and Rolling Star which are both featured in anime. Again and Life are great from her too.

SCANDAL:

YUI:

Jason, Tell me what you're chasin' because the night will never give you what you want
Oooh Jason, and if you can't escape it. I hope you find whatever you've been looking for.