🚫 Random Ban Culprit DiscoveredRead Affidavit

KPOP Discussion

Here now: 6 Guest(s)

Yall listen to 9 Muses? Underrated as f.
(06-28-2015, 12:18 AM)BabyCantYouSee Wrote: Yall listen to 9 Muses? Underrated as f.

I love this song! Any other songs you recommend?
[Image: 15241589.jpg]
(06-28-2015, 06:14 PM)KARA Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4HIIbKZZm8

I love this song! Any other songs you recommend?

Listen to News! That entire EP to be honest!
I have an idea for the OP if you like to hear it.
(07-04-2015, 01:22 PM)IáAmáMusic Wrote: I have an idea for the OP if you like to hear it.

If Kara don't log in more you can have it
;)  
Is there a way to make youtube videos not automatically embed? I had an idea for the OP to have clickable links with a picture of the artists attached.
(07-04-2015, 01:47 PM)IáAmáMusic Wrote: Is there a way to make youtube videos not automatically embed? I had an idea for the OP to have clickable links with a picture of the artists attached.

@Maiko
;)  
(07-04-2015, 01:47 PM)IáAmáMusic Wrote: Is there a way to make youtube videos not automatically embed? I had an idea for the OP to have clickable links with a picture of the artists attached.

I'll make a no parse think or something now.
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
Nan, no dice. This Automedia thing goes a bit deeper. You can use a link shortener for now. Like bit.ly @I Am Music
1 person likes this: Starwind
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
[center]
[Image: iqKrgsbqzH7Ml.png] [Image: jMwJrnOBHVhjb.png] [Image: jJOxxcL9nNUOb.png] [Image: jhdGXLL9fDWhi.png]

[Image: f9YDnxt.png]

Sample
That's super cute!

the center tag here is align=center !

or you can press the button at the top.
Can we have joint ownership? As in we can both edit the OP?
[Image: 15241589.jpg]
honorary I'm only here for 2pm post.
Are 2ne1 releasing soon? Any sistrens know the tea?
(07-04-2015, 01:37 PM)GrandmomCookies Wrote: If Kara don't log in more you can have it

I am with KARA on joint ownership. I can update the OP with graphics and KARA can add more stuff.
(07-07-2015, 07:32 PM)Reece Wrote: Are 2ne1 releasing soon? Any sistrens know the tea?

Nope, CL is working on her solo album and Bom is in hiding after her scandal with narcotics.