🚫 Random Ban Culprit DiscoveredRead Affidavit

KPOP Discussion

Here now: 4 Guest(s)

(07-09-2015, 01:08 PM)IáAmáMusic Wrote: I am with KARA on joint ownership. I can update the OP with graphics and KARA can add more stuff.

Nope, CL is working on her solo album and Bom is in hiding after her scandal with narcotics.

Great you can have it tbh bring in the K POP GIRLS
;)  
Updated the OP going to work on the rest.
(07-09-2015, 06:57 PM)IáAmáMusic Wrote: Updated the OP going to work on the rest.

Wow, it Looks amazing maiko
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
Yeah, so it's official. SISTAR is by far my favorite KPOP band.

I haven't heard anything from them I don't like skull

maiko
1 person likes this: Starwind
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
@Maiko you should check out Hyorin's solo album and this

is Hyorin in Sistar?
Yes she is.
(07-09-2015, 09:24 PM)IáAmáMusic Wrote: Yes she is.

Yeah I noticed her face. I just see all the pretty girls and colors LOL
(07-09-2015, 09:17 PM)Maiko Wrote: Yeah, so it's official. SISTAR is by far my favorite KPOP band.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9-TIy7WPQI

maiko

Have you listened to their older stuff?
[Image: 15241589.jpg]
(07-09-2015, 09:26 PM)KARA Wrote: Have you listened to their older stuff?

I'm listening now, I've only watched the videos and so on from Youtube and I'ved liked everything, there's something different about it from the other K-POP, I've never delved too deep into their discog, but I'm going to on my flight this weekend heart2
(07-09-2015, 06:57 PM)IáAmáMusic Wrote: Updated the OP going to work on the rest.

Don't forget Kara and Exo! dancehall

And omg I'm so excited for Hara's solo...á Eek oh no

2 people like this: maikangel, Starwind
(07-09-2015, 09:28 PM)KARA Wrote: Don't forget Kara and Exo! dancehall

And omg I'm so excited for Hara's solo...á Eek oh no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRiyRB_WF7I

I'M SO EXCITED FOR HARA'S SOLO. THE TEASER IS FIIIIIIIIREá flame
2 people like this: maikangel, Starwind
(07-09-2015, 09:17 PM)Maiko Wrote: Yeah, so it's official. SISTAR is by far my favorite KPOP band.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9-TIy7WPQI

maiko

You don't like "Alone"?áThat comeback was so GOOD.á :'(
(07-09-2015, 09:32 PM)LittleEnma Wrote: You don't like "Alone"?áThat comeback was so GOOD.á :'(

I came after that!!! But the video is so hot! It doesn't pop for me as much as TMB Or Loving U, but still good.

I think I'm ready to stan them :'(
1 person likes this: LittleEnma
(07-09-2015, 09:35 PM)Maiko Wrote: I came after that!!! But the video is so hot! It doesn't pop for me as much as TMB Or Loving U, but still good.

I think I'm ready to stan them :'(

Listen to Give it to Me too! :)