Happy Birthday, YC!Wish Him a Happy Birthday

Kali Uchis f/ Tyler, The Creator & Bootsy Collins - "After The Storm"

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: UVtbpN8j794.jpg]

produced by BADBADNOTGOOD

(01-11-2018, 07:03 AM)YoungCarter Wrote:

produced by BADBADNOTGOOD, comes out tonight

Are u sure that its premiering on itunes?
(01-11-2018, 09:39 AM)Mint Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 07:03 AM)YoungCarter Wrote:

produced by BADBADNOTGOOD, comes out tonight

Are u sure that its premiering on itunes?

I'm sure if it was radio premiere she could mention it in announcement post. So yeah, it's most likely iTunes
I absolutely love Kali. Underrated goddess. I can’t wait for this.
Its so obvious tyler got his mitts on this and i kinda like it its trippy as hell but its def not single material itd make a cute track tho
it's so beautiful Mjcry1
updated with soundcloud link
Beautiful. @YoungCarter what does Tyler's whole Flower Boy thing mean
1 person likes this: YoungCarter
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
(01-12-2018, 07:39 AM)Maiko Wrote: Beautiful. @YoungCarter what does Tyler's whole Flower Boy thing mean

one of main themes of Flower Boy the album was self-discovery and ongoing flower motif represents his personal growth like "growing" yourself but also flower motif is tied to his sexuality. In Garden Shed he uses garden as a metaphor for hiding in closet. Him blooming may be his way to declare his come out as a queer.

by the way, nobody seems to notice it but flower theme has been going since Cherry Bomb but represented his feelings/love then.
1 person likes this: GrandmomCookies
(01-12-2018, 11:19 AM)YoungCarter Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 07:39 AM)Maiko Wrote: Beautiful. @YoungCarter what does Tyler's whole Flower Boy thing mean

one of main themes of Flower Boy the album was self-discovery and ongoing flower motif represents his personal growth like "growing" yourself but also flower motif is tied to his sexuality. In Garden Shed he uses garden as a metaphor for hiding in closet. Him blooming may be his way to declare his come out as a queer.

by the way, nobody seems to notice it but flower theme has been going since Cherry Bomb but represented his feelings/love then.

oh okay sweet.
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(