Extremely excited to announce: YC's Birthday! 🎂🎁🎈 🎉Say Happy Birthday

Kathryn Bigelow's DETROIT | John Boyega & Will Poulter

Here now: 2 Guest(s)

[Image: GPj3bPVn.jpg]

A police raid in Detroit in 1967 results in one of the largest citizen uprisings in the United States' history.

AUGUST 4TH

@YoungCarter @Ressti @PeopleWithTaste
2 people like this: Lex, YoungCarter
(05-28-2016, 12:52 PM)Maiko Wrote: GoT is awful. I really don't get why they are so obsessed with it. The most overrated show of all time.

[Image: rmRrLcr.gif]
My dad has BEEN hype for this movie, I can not WAIT. The CAST. KATHRYN IS A QUEEN.

@Playa Playa the boy that played Ralph in New Edition Story is in this too excited
1 person likes this: YoungCarter
(05-28-2016, 12:52 PM)Maiko Wrote: GoT is awful. I really don't get why they are so obsessed with it. The most overrated show of all time.

This is important especially with parallels to today excited

I kinda wish they casted Americans though Teezy
1 person likes this: Tee
(04-12-2017, 07:55 PM)lex Wrote: This is important especially with parallels to today excited

I thought most of the cast was American, except John + Will.
1 person likes this: Lex

(04-12-2017, 08:31 PM)Tee Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 07:55 PM)lex Wrote: This is important especially with parallels to today excited

I thought most of the cast was American, except John + Will.

Are they the leads? They should have American leads tho. Also is going by IMDb's top billed actors ranking correct?
(04-12-2017, 08:33 PM)lex Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 08:31 PM)Tee Wrote: I thought most of the cast was American, except John + Will.

Are they the leads? They should have American leads tho. Also is going by IMDb's top billed actors ranking correct?

From what I've read this is more ensemble with no particular lead. IMDb's rank is based on how popular the actors are on IMDb, iirc.
1 person likes this: Lex

(04-12-2017, 08:36 PM)Tee Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 08:33 PM)lex Wrote: Are they the leads? They should have American leads tho. Also is going by IMDb's top billed actors ranking correct?
From what I've read this is more ensemble with no particular lead. IMDb's rank is based on how popular the actors are on IMDb, iirc.

Then that'll be amazing excited
Looks good! A little Meh on Boyega being casted, this is what Samuel L Jackz was complaining about. Unless the police officer is supposed to be British.

but I will see it regardless.
learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.
Bigelow with another one osgwel

Reviews are out ,Will Poulter & Algee Smith are getting the most praise + already being considered frontrunners for Best Supporting Actor!!

Imagine meltdowns if Bigelow snatches best director from Nolan Mjlol
okay finally watched it last night. I felt it was a bit too long but the movie was really great and even radical. I felt like it actually threw Academy off.