Katy Perry ft. Nicki Minaj - Swish Swish

Here now: 2 Guest(s)

Out this friday
Sabu
[Image: 7MMCJtG.jpg]
who is more desperate for a hit
And sometimes we make it and sometimes we fake it,
but we get one step closer each and everyday, we'll figure it out on the way...
(05-17-2017, 06:21 PM)Dante Wrote: who is more desperate for a hit

neither? katy has just stopped caring as you can tell because her rollout isn't even like iggy's (where they pushed back singles, the album itself, over and over, searching for a hit). katy is just blowing through songs. like if bon app became a hit after the video, they still would be releasing this next (alleged) song. katy's promo doesn't even come until next week. it really doesn't benefit her to release another tanker rather than promoting bon app. so that just makes me think she doesn't care.

nicki on the other hand just does music with anyone who pays the money. if she wanted a hit, she would have better feature choices than dnce and PND.
1 person likes this: anti
Delete this it's a rumor @Maiko @
Kyr
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
(05-17-2017, 09:08 PM)PACMAN Wrote:

neither? katy has just stopped caring as you can tell because her rollout isn't even like iggy's (where they pushed back singles, the album itself, over and over, searching for a hit). katy is just blowing through songs. like if bon app became a hit after the video, they still would be releasing this next (alleged) song. katy's promo doesn't even come until next week. it really doesn't benefit her to release another tanker rather than promoting bon app. so that just makes me think she doesn't care.

nicki on the other hand just does music with anyone who pays the money. if she wanted a hit, she would have better feature choices than dnce and PND.

I cant
(05-17-2017, 09:08 PM)PACMAN Wrote:

sis wyd. Katy saw that BA was tanking and there was nothing she could do to save it so she rushed to push out this one. she's INCREDIBLY desperate for a hit
1 person likes this: Dante
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(05-17-2017, 10:40 PM)Mint Wrote:
(05-17-2017, 09:08 PM)PACMAN Wrote: neither? katy has just stopped caring as you can tell because her rollout isn't even like iggy's (where they pushed back singles, the album itself, over and over, searching for a hit). katy is just blowing through songs. like if bon app became a hit after the video, they still would be releasing this next (alleged) song. katy's promo doesn't even come until next week. it really doesn't benefit her to release another tanker rather than promoting bon app. so that just makes me think she doesn't care.

I cant

(05-17-2017, 10:42 PM)Black Lightning Wrote:
(05-17-2017, 09:08 PM)PACMAN Wrote: neither? katy has just stopped caring as you can tell because her rollout isn't even like iggy's (where they pushed back singles, the album itself, over and over, searching for a hit). katy is just blowing through songs. like if bon app became a hit after the video, they still would be releasing this next (alleged) song. katy's promo doesn't even come until next week. it really doesn't benefit her to release another tanker rather than promoting bon app. so that just makes me think she doesn't care.

sis wyd. Katy saw that BA was tanking and there was nothing she could do to save it so she rushed to push out this one. she's INCREDIBLY desperate for a hit

do you two get your info from stan twitter or actually watch her mannerisms, what she's saying/how she's saying it, and actions? if you've watched any of her ig lives lately, her ellen interview, etc, you can see very easily, it's the same katy perry as ever. all these stunts are literally, what they are, STUNTS which is typical katy. this is the same woman who went above and beyond to make a dumb controversy (2) just to promote birthday.

it's sad people think this is some artpop level meltdown/era when it isn't. katy is following the underperforming white (established) female pop star trend which has been happening since bey and rih knocked them all out last year. the only person doing okay is gaga and she's vastly underperforming in general for her own standards.
1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble
(05-17-2017, 10:53 PM)PACMAN Wrote:
(05-17-2017, 10:40 PM)Mint Wrote: I cant

(05-17-2017, 10:42 PM)Black Lightning Wrote: sis wyd. Katy saw that BA was tanking and there was nothing she could do to save it so she rushed to push out this one. she's INCREDIBLY desperate for a hit

do you two get your info from stan twitter or actually watch her mannerisms, what she's saying/how she's saying it, and actions? if you've watched any of her ig lives lately, her ellen interview, etc, you can see very easily, it's the same katy perry as ever. all these stunts are literally, what they are, STUNTS which is typical katy. this is the same woman who went above and beyond to make a dumb controversy (2) just to promote birthday.

it's sad people think this is some artpop level meltdown/era when it isn't. katy is following the underperforming white (established) female pop star trend which has been happening since bey and rih knocked them all out last year. the only person doing okay is gaga and she's vastly underperforming in general for her own standards.

flop
2 people like this: PACMAN, purple/sky/bubble
(05-17-2017, 11:02 PM)Mint Wrote:
(05-17-2017, 10:53 PM)PACMAN Wrote: do you two get your info from stan twitter or actually watch her mannerisms, what she's saying/how she's saying it, and actions? if you've watched any of her ig lives lately, her ellen interview, etc, you can see very easily, it's the same katy perry as ever. all these stunts are literally, what they are, STUNTS which is typical katy. this is the same woman who went above and beyond to make a dumb controversy (2) just to promote birthday.

flop

You lack depth tbh
(05-17-2017, 11:12 PM)anti Wrote:
(05-17-2017, 11:02 PM)Mint Wrote: flop

You lack depth tbh

youre not interesting enough to understand me tbh
1 person likes this: PACMAN
guess they both wanna go out together

The 2010's gorls are over.
(05-17-2017, 11:32 PM)Mint Wrote:
(05-17-2017, 11:12 PM)anti Wrote: You lack depth tbh

youre not interesting enough to understand me tbh