MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Katy Perry to star in next X-Men movie?

Katy Perry to star in next X-Men movie?

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: BkpCGfY.jpg]

Simon Kinberg, producer of the X-Men movies, posted an Instagram story of him and Nicholas Hoult (Beast in the movies) having dinner with Katy with the caption "Dazzler and Beast..?"

https://twitter.com/katyspics/status/834233888926990336

Dazzler is a character in the X-Men comics who's a mutant disco singer with the power to absorb sound energy and convert it into light which she expels from her body

[Image: 832949-411_18.jpg]

Simon Kinberg has expressed interest in having Dazzler in an X-Men movie before.

Should Katy play Dazzler in the next movie?

[Image: NEtunMMapu9pwz_1_b.jpg]
[Image: 585QqCw.jpg]
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
Are there any good white disco singers? lol
1 person likes this: YoungCarter
Check out my flawless taste here.
Check out how I rated your favorite music here.

why is there going to be another x-men movie?
1 person likes this: PACMAN
DO

NOT

WANT
@Black Lightning must be hyped
I guess...
lmao. if she gets this, I will scream. the monsters and taylucifer fans wanted Katy OUT of here but her career just keeps popping even with flop songs. i love when artists transcend the charts and just because famous period. it's better for their career that way too, look at Rihanna. she has a huge chance to be a fashion mogul because she focused on fashions and looks during the years she should have been releasing more music and doing bigger tours but now music can be the bonus to her career with fashion getting her the real money.
(05-13-2017, 01:54 PM)Dante Wrote: @Black Lightning must be hyped

I don't give a single fuck
1 person likes this: Dante
(05-14-2017, 12:54 AM)PACMAN Wrote: lmao. if she gets this, I will scream. the monsters and taylucifer fans wanted Katy OUT of here but her career just keeps popping even with flop songs. i love when artists transcend the charts and just because famous period. it's better for their career that way too, look at Rihanna. she has a huge chance to be a fashion mogul because she focused on fashions and looks during the years she should have been releasing more music and doing bigger tours but now music can be the bonus to her career with fashion getting her the real money.

Ikr

I can totally see katy perry excelling in movies and becoming a respected actress Clap3
I guess...
(05-13-2017, 12:22 PM)PEXI Wrote: Are there any good white disco singers? lol

Doc 2

[Image: Bee-Gees.jpg]
[Image: rblXkPA.png]
(05-15-2017, 08:16 AM)Goosey Wrote:
(05-13-2017, 12:22 PM)PEXI Wrote: Are there any good white disco singers? lol

Doc 2

[Image: Bee-Gees.jpg]

Nah
Check out my flawless taste here.
Check out how I rated your favorite music here.

(05-15-2017, 07:59 AM)Dante Wrote:
(05-14-2017, 12:54 AM)PACMAN Wrote: lmao. if she gets this, I will scream. the monsters and taylucifer fans wanted Katy OUT of here but her career just keeps popping even with flop songs. i love when artists transcend the charts and just because famous period. it's better for their career that way too, look at Rihanna. she has a huge chance to be a fashion mogul because she focused on fashions and looks during the years she should have been releasing more music and doing bigger tours but now music can be the bonus to her career with fashion getting her the real money.

Ikr

I can totally see katy perry excelling in movies and becoming a respected actress Clap3

we ain't say all of that but look at Gaga and rih. they can now act in a bunch of shit and get tons of scripts sent to them. beyonce once upon a time was getting scripts all the time too. it's just good for the brand period when you can switch is up into other avenues and not flop there.