Katy Perry to star in next X-Men movie?

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: BkpCGfY.jpg]

Simon Kinberg, producer of the X-Men movies, posted an Instagram story of him and Nicholas Hoult (Beast in the movies) having dinner with Katy with the caption "Dazzler and Beast..?"

Dazzler is a character in the X-Men comics who's a mutant disco singer with the power to absorb sound energy and convert it into light which she expels from her body

[Image: 832949-411_18.jpg]

Simon Kinberg has expressed interest in having Dazzler in an X-Men movie before.

Should Katy play Dazzler in the next movie?

[Image: NEtunMMapu9pwz_1_b.jpg]
[Image: 585QqCw.jpg]
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
Are there any good white disco singers? lol
1 person likes this: YoungCarter
why is there going to be another x-men movie?
1 person likes this: PACMAN
We have to realize that education has but one honorable purpose. One alone. Everything else is a waste of time: that is to train the student to be a proper handler of power. Being Black and beautiful means nothing until ultimately you're Black and powerful.The world is ruled by power, not Blackness and not beauty.
DO

NOT

WANT
@Black Lightning must be hyped
And sometimes we make it and sometimes we fake it,
but we get one step closer each and everyday, we'll figure it out on the way...
lmao. if she gets this, I will scream. the monsters and taylucifer fans wanted Katy OUT of here but her career just keeps popping even with flop songs. i love when artists transcend the charts and just because famous period. it's better for their career that way too, look at Rihanna. she has a huge chance to be a fashion mogul because she focused on fashions and looks during the years she should have been releasing more music and doing bigger tours but now music can be the bonus to her career with fashion getting her the real money.
(05-13-2017, 01:54 PM)Dante Wrote: @Black Lightning must be hyped

I don't give a single fuck
1 person likes this: Dante
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(05-14-2017, 12:54 AM)PACMAN Wrote: lmao. if she gets this, I will scream. the monsters and taylucifer fans wanted Katy OUT of here but her career just keeps popping even with flop songs. i love when artists transcend the charts and just because famous period. it's better for their career that way too, look at Rihanna. she has a huge chance to be a fashion mogul because she focused on fashions and looks during the years she should have been releasing more music and doing bigger tours but now music can be the bonus to her career with fashion getting her the real money.

Ikr

I can totally see katy perry excelling in movies and becoming a respected actress Clap3
And sometimes we make it and sometimes we fake it,
but we get one step closer each and everyday, we'll figure it out on the way...
(05-13-2017, 12:22 PM)lex Wrote: Are there any good white disco singers? lol

Doc 2

[Image: Bee-Gees.jpg]
Loosey as a goosey and we're looking for some fun ♫
(05-15-2017, 08:16 AM)Goosey Wrote:
(05-13-2017, 12:22 PM)lex Wrote: Are there any good white disco singers? lol

Doc 2

[Image: Bee-Gees.jpg]

Nah
(05-15-2017, 07:59 AM)Dante Wrote:
(05-14-2017, 12:54 AM)PACMAN Wrote: lmao. if she gets this, I will scream. the monsters and taylucifer fans wanted Katy OUT of here but her career just keeps popping even with flop songs. i love when artists transcend the charts and just because famous period. it's better for their career that way too, look at Rihanna. she has a huge chance to be a fashion mogul because she focused on fashions and looks during the years she should have been releasing more music and doing bigger tours but now music can be the bonus to her career with fashion getting her the real money.

Ikr

I can totally see katy perry excelling in movies and becoming a respected actress Clap3

we ain't say all of that but look at Gaga and rih. they can now act in a bunch of shit and get tons of scripts sent to them. beyonce once upon a time was getting scripts all the time too. it's just good for the brand period when you can switch is up into other avenues and not flop there.