Extremely excited to announce: YC's Birthday! 🎂🎁🎈 🎉Say Happy Birthday

Kelly Rowland is coming Update

Here now: 2 Guest(s)

View this post on Instagram

Kelly don’t really give a 😱how you feel!

A post shared by Kelly Rowland (@kellyrowland) on

2 people like this: YoungCarter, purple/sky/bubble
;)  
So wtf is she waiting for
1 person likes this: GrandmomCookies
TBH the snippet sounds good. But most her songs only sound good for 30 seconds then it just sounds like she’s improvising daemon5
2 people like this: GrandmomCookies, PACMAN
Fuck yall.
Ugh a beautiful urban dark skinned GODDESS

I would let her fuck me with a strap on
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(10-07-2018, 12:11 AM)Typhoid Mary Wrote: Ugh a beautiful urban dark skinned GODDESS

Go fuck yourself
1 person likes this: Maiko
;)  
finally osgwel
1 person likes this: GrandmomCookies
(10-07-2018, 12:13 AM)GrandmomCookies Wrote:
(10-07-2018, 12:11 AM)Typhoid Mary Wrote: Ugh a beautiful urban dark skinned GODDESS

Go fuck yourself

Why are you coming at me
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
Kelly Rowland deserves recognition just like Beyonce if not more.
Yes Kelly please it’s been too long! osgwel

Her hip hop songs are some of her best.
(10-07-2018, 06:07 AM)Velour Wrote: Kelly Rowland deserves recognition just like Beyonce if not more.

Beyoncé’s recognition came through hard work and extreme persistence. Jelly can have everything but I don’t think her or Michelle want to work like Beyoncé does. And that’s okay
1 person likes this: PACMAN
learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.
(10-07-2018, 02:42 AM)Typhoid Mary Wrote:
(10-07-2018, 12:13 AM)GrandmomCookies Wrote: Go fuck yourself

Why are you coming at me

Encouragement
1 person likes this: Maiko
;)  
(10-07-2018, 10:31 AM)Maiko Wrote:
(10-07-2018, 06:07 AM)Velour Wrote: Kelly Rowland deserves recognition just like Beyonce if not more.

Beyoncé’s recognition came through hard work and extreme persistence. Jelly can have everything but I don’t think her or Michelle want to work like Beyoncé does. And that’s okay

I never said Beyonce never worked hard but when she was in Destiny's Child we all knew who managed Bey and who placed her in the front to have all the spotlight. Besides, her marriage to Jay-Z gave her more power and transition into becoming a bigger music star.

Not you calling her JELLY, you shady twat Ahh
(10-07-2018, 12:45 PM)Velour Wrote:
(10-07-2018, 10:31 AM)Maiko Wrote: Beyoncé’s recognition came through hard work and extreme persistence. Jelly can have everything but I don’t think her or Michelle want to work like Beyoncé does. And that’s okay

I never said Beyonce never worked hard but when she was in Destiny's Child we all knew who managed Bey and who placed her in the front to have all the spotlight. Besides, her marriage to Jay-Z gave her more power and transition into becoming a bigger music star.

They all worked hard if you ask me
;)  
(10-07-2018, 12:48 PM)GrandmomCookies Wrote:
(10-07-2018, 12:45 PM)Velour Wrote: I never said Beyonce never worked hard but when she was in Destiny's Child we all knew who managed Bey and who placed her in the front to have all the spotlight. Besides, her marriage to Jay-Z gave her more power and transition into becoming a bigger music star.

They all worked hard if you ask me

Beyonce was like the lucky one. Her dad managed her career, he pushed the odds to her favor, she married jay-z, she had a successful transition from RnB to pop and almost hip hop demographic. I wouldn't be shocked if she killed a goat or two and bathed in the blood of the virgins to retain her influence, youth, and power lol.
(10-07-2018, 12:45 PM)Velour Wrote:
(10-07-2018, 10:31 AM)Maiko Wrote: Beyoncé’s recognition came through hard work and extreme persistence. Jelly can have everything but I don’t think her or Michelle want to work like Beyoncé does. And that’s okay

(10-07-2018, 12:51 PM)Velour Wrote:
(10-07-2018, 12:48 PM)GrandmomCookies Wrote: They all worked hard if you ask me

Beyonce was like the lucky one. Her dad managed her career, he pushed the odds to her favor, she married jay-z, she had a successful transition from RnB to pop and almost hip hop demographic. I wouldn't be shocked if she killed a goat or two and bathed in the blood of the virgins to retain her influence, youth, and power lol.

All those people but nothing can make a song but the person who sings it
1 person likes this: YoungCarter
;)