Happy Birthday to the Queen ! !!! 🥰🤴🏿👑Say HBD Lance

Kendrick Lamar’s “HUMBLE.” Debuts at #2, His Highest Charting Single Ever

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: 155c7ac0.jpg]

Kendrick Lamar’s new song “HUMBLE.” has become his highest charting solo single to date, as Billboard reports. It debuted at No. 2 on Billboard’s Hot 100, selling 111,000 downloads during its first week and being streamed 49.8 million times. “HUMBLE.” marks Kendrick’s first appearance as a solo artist in the top 10, although he had previously charted at No. 1 with an appearance on Taylor Swift’s “Bad Blood,” and appeared in the top 10 with Maroon 5 on “Don’t Wanna Know” and with Drake and 2 Chainz on A$AP Rocky’s “Fuckin Problems.” “HUMBLE.” was edged out by Ed Sheeran’s “Shape of You” for the No. 1 spot, where it has been for its 11th week straight.

http://pitchfork.com/news/72748-kendrick...-and-video
Perfect illusion had sold 100k, not that far

49.8 m. streams though, thats huge
Shadows play on idle hands I lose myself I do
But I've found my way to velvet sands
I'll crash right into you
1 person likes this: Lex
what excuse will the drake fans use now to call him king of rap?
their charting excuse is drying up by the minute.
iggy
1 person likes this: Lex
Hol' up lil bitch