🚫 Random Ban Culprit DiscoveredRead Affidavit

Kendrick Lamar Tops Billboard 200 Chart With Biggest Debut of 2017

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: kendrick-lamar-live-performance-05-coach...d-1548.jpg]

Kendrick Lamar’s DAMN. blasts in at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart with 2017’s biggest week for an album: 603,000 equivalent album units earned in the week ending April 20, according to Nielsen Music. That’s the most units earned by an album in a single week in nearly a year, since Drake’s Views launched with 1.04 million units in the week ending May 5, 2016. The previous record holder for 2017’s biggest week was the debut of Drake’s More Life, with 505,000 units in the week ending March 23.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/column...lboard-200
Congrats. How many pure sales?
1 person likes this: YoungCarter
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
(04-23-2017, 12:08 PM)Maiko Wrote: Congrats. How many pure sales?

(04-23-2017, 12:21 PM)YoungCarter Wrote:
(04-23-2017, 12:08 PM)Maiko Wrote: Congrats. How many pure sales?

nnn. crazy how he still can't seem to punch J. Cole out in that department.
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
(04-23-2017, 01:42 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(04-23-2017, 12:21 PM)YoungCarter Wrote: 350k

nnn. crazy how he still can't seem to punch J. Cole out in that department.

yup. Especially since Kendrick is more versatile than Cole
1 person likes this: maikangel
(04-23-2017, 01:45 PM)YoungCarter Wrote:
(04-23-2017, 01:42 PM)Maiko Wrote: nnn. crazy how he still can't seem to punch J. Cole out in that department.

yup. Especially since Kendrick is more versatile than Cole

I didn't really hear you speak on this album. How do you like it?
(04-23-2017, 01:47 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(04-23-2017, 01:45 PM)YoungCarter Wrote: yup. Especially since Kendrick is more versatile than Cole

I didn't really hear you speak on this album. How do you like it?

I feel like everybody spoke enough about it. I like it a lot honestly. It's different from TPAB and it's his easiest for listening album. I was kinda worried about the features but they went well

Personally I adore how it's simple and thoughtful at the same time. I like music with substance and DAMN. is a living evidence that such albums aren't boring.
(04-23-2017, 02:32 PM)YoungCarter Wrote:
(04-23-2017, 01:47 PM)Maiko Wrote: I didn't really hear you speak on this album. How do you like it?

I feel like everybody spoke enough about it. I like it a lot honestly. It's different from TPAB and it's his easiest for listening album. I was kinda worried about the features but they went well

Personally I adore how it's simple and thoughtful at the same time. I like music with substance and DAMN. is a living evidence that such albums aren't boring.

Aw that's really nice. What's your favorite song?
1 person likes this: YoungCarter
(04-23-2017, 02:34 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(04-23-2017, 02:32 PM)YoungCarter Wrote: I feel like everybody spoke enough about it. I like it a lot honestly. It's different from TPAB and it's his easiest for listening album. I was kinda worried about the features but they went well

Aw that's really nice. What's your favorite song?

LOVE. Also I realized that I replay LOYALTY a lot.
(04-23-2017, 02:39 PM)YoungCarter Wrote:
(04-23-2017, 02:34 PM)Maiko Wrote: Aw that's really nice. What's your favorite song?
LOVE. Also I realized that I replay LOYALTY a lot.

you would like the emo song
(04-23-2017, 02:47 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(04-23-2017, 02:39 PM)YoungCarter Wrote: LOVE. Also I realized that I replay LOYALTY a lot.

you would like the emo song

nnnn the expose!