😫 girl it's still yc birthday Wish Him a Happy Birthday

Kendrick Lamar wins Pulitzer Prize for Damn

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

http://variety.com/2018/music/news/kendr...202754548/
2 people like this: purple/sky/bubble, YoungCarter
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
Best choice they’ve ever made. Talent is winning this year!

I’ve already seen bitter reactions, though. Tylor
I still haven't listened to this album. Was it as good or better than TPAB? Because if his Black Panther album is any indication, this win is either (1) not deserved or (2) he really gave Black Panther scraps because he didn't give a f**k about supporting his own people. Or maybe both.
1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble
[Image: giphy.gif]
---
KING OF AFRICA | KING OF POP | GOD OF MUSIC AND DANCE | GUARDIAN OF POPFN
T H E . L E G E N D . F O R M E R L Y . K N O W N . A S . V A N D R O S S
(04-16-2018, 08:28 PM)Michael Jackson Wrote: I still haven't listened to this album. Was it as good or better than TPAB? Because if his Black Panther album is any indication, this win is either (1) not deserved or (2) he really gave Black Panther scraps because he didn't give a f**k about supporting his own people. Or maybe both.

It was good but not as good as TPAB in my opinion.

But many people disagree because it was easier to digest.
1 person likes this: Michael Jackson
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
Clap3

makes you think how deep Grammys were in their asses tbh
He must have beyonces team. The hype doesn't feel genuine
1 person likes this: Maiko
Fuck yall.
http://amp.slate.com/culture/2018/04/the...asons.html
(04-21-2018, 12:17 PM)Daemon Wrote: He must have beyonces team. The hype doesn't feel genuine

literally dead. her *old team tho
(04-21-2018, 03:46 PM)Meghan Wrote:
(04-21-2018, 12:17 PM)Daemon Wrote: He must have beyonces team. The hype doesn't feel genuine

literally dead. her *old team tho

Lol really? I mean it's one thing for him to win, it's another for literally every single current affairs program to have a segment on it Teezy
1 person likes this: Maiko
Fuck yall.
(04-21-2018, 04:37 PM)Daemon Wrote:
(04-21-2018, 03:46 PM)Meghan Wrote: literally dead. her *old team tho

Lol really? I mean it's one thing for him to win, it's another for literally every single current affairs program to have a segment on it Teezy

No, I completely agree with you. While to pimp a butterfly is the best album of the past two decades (argue with your wall), damn just was not it!
(04-21-2018, 04:45 PM)Meghan Wrote:
(04-21-2018, 04:37 PM)Daemon Wrote: Lol really? I mean it's one thing for him to win, it's another for literally every single current affairs program to have a segment on it Teezy

No, I completely agree with you. While to pimp a butterfly is the best album of the past two decades (argue with your wall), damn just was not it!

Looool. I don't know what you see in that boring ass album. Damn and Maad City is superior gone
Fuck yall.
(04-21-2018, 04:58 PM)Daemon Wrote:
(04-21-2018, 04:45 PM)Meghan Wrote: No, I completely agree with you. While to pimp a butterfly is the best album of the past two decades (argue with your wall), damn just was not it!

Looool. I don't know what you see in that boring ass album. Damn and Maad City is superior gone

u gay