✊🏽 It's Black History Month!Drop Some Knowledge

Kylie Jenner Worth $386 Million

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

Kylie Jenner is the richest of her siblings at $386m – no wonder she spent $70k on her baby’s wardrobe

[Image: pri_68075424.jpg?w=748&h=497&crop=1]

Kim has been toppled as the top sister, as new mum Kylie has come flying in, aged just 20, with the mega bucks. The youngest of the clan is now said to be worth a whopping $386 million (£278m) thanks to her make up empire. And it’s set to rise to a crazy $1billion by 2022. Those Lip Kits have set her up for life. Kim comes in second with a paltry $175m, and Rob’s at the bottom of the pile with $8m.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2018/02/06/kylie-jenn...to=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2018/02/06/kylie-jenn...to=cbshare
It is not that our ego is too large; the problem is that our ego is too small.
I just need 1% of that
1 person likes this: Maiko
[Image: 97gIkVX.gif]
♔ Bling Bling G-Strings, Pink Heel-d Boots & Internal Witchcraft
♔  Black Sissy Always Seeking Adventure - ♡ Unicorn Whisperer
㊉  Certified Nazi Annihilator - Punch A Nazi ㊉

"Rob’s at the bottom of the pile with $8m."

Fat never wins
And sometimes we make it and sometimes we fake it,
but we get one step closer each and everyday, we'll figure it out on the way...
Ughhh if I had that type of fucking money ....

- give some to my family/friends
- donate to charities
- open up my own charities
- save lgbt folks from shitty areas of the world & shelter them in Canada or something
- butt job
- a cute nice house
1 person likes this: Maiko
[Image: 97gIkVX.gif]
♔ Bling Bling G-Strings, Pink Heel-d Boots & Internal Witchcraft
♔  Black Sissy Always Seeking Adventure - ♡ Unicorn Whisperer
㊉  Certified Nazi Annihilator - Punch A Nazi ㊉

Now that she has a child do you know how much money she's about to make deadbanana3
1 person likes this: Rebellious Sissy
It is not that our ego is too large; the problem is that our ego is too small.
i highly don't believe this because she's only making "royalties" on kylie kosmetics (or whatever tf it's called) because it's just a licensing of her name and i think she has a partial stake that's about it.

she has no real business ventures outside of that so, where is that money coming from?
to compare, even with fenty x prada and all those other things rihanna did (pre fenty beauty), rihanna was only worth around 230m and she's been making big money for at least 10 years at that point. i find it hard to believe kylie got that much 1. in a fraction of the time and 2. with less ventures.

iggy
(02-07-2018, 07:43 PM)PACMAN Wrote: i highly don't believe this because she's only making "royalties" on kylie kosmetics (or whatever tf it's called) because it's just a licensing of her name and i think she has a partial stake that's about it.

she has no real business ventures outside of that so, where is that money coming from?
to compare, even with fenty x prada and all those other things rihanna did (pre fenty beauty), rihanna was only worth around 230m and she's been making big money for at least 10 years at that point. i find it hard to believe kylie got that much 1. in a fraction of the time and 2. with less ventures.

iggy

I also looked at it and noticed its only how much the company has made, not her individually. 386M is definitely not going to her because she needs to pay them bills to the distributors and workers and much much more. It is just a clickbait article in my honest opinion.
1 person likes this: PACMAN
(02-08-2018, 01:15 AM)NaviHEAUX Wrote: I also looked at it and noticed its only how much the company has made, not her individually. 386M is definitely not going to her because she needs to pay them bills to the distributors and workers and much much more. It is just a clickbait article in my honest opinion.

that sounds more accurate for the whole company so this makes much more sense
thank you for your investigative work
iggy