Lady Gaga

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: l46CjU2lc0VreimXK.gif]
[Image: ABOUT%20BANNER.png]
[Image: THE%20FAME1.png]
[Image: THE%20FAME%20FIXED.png]

[Image: the%20fame%20text.png]
[Image: SINGLES.png]
[Image: 5.png][Image: ASDAS.png][Image: FEFG.png][Image: FGWRGRG.png][Image: GRUI.png]
[Image: TFM.png]
[Image: TFM%20ALBUM.png]

[Image: the%20fame%20monster%20text.png]
[Image: FGRRHJ.png]
[Image: HJKU.png]
[Image: KUYU.png]
[Image: BTW.png]
[Image: BTW%20ALBUM.png]

[Image: BORN%20THIS%20WAY%20TEXT.png]
[Image: FWEGWERGFT.png][Image: JYJTYJTYJ.png][Image: WERWER.png][Image: QWEQWE.png][Image: GFRWEAFF.png]
[Image: ARTPOP.png]
[Image: ARTPOP%20ALBUM.png]

[Image: ARTPOP%20TEXT.png][Image: SINGLES.png][Image: KIUI.png][Image: ITIWERT45.png][Image: 57664.png][Image: C2C.png]
[Image: C2C%20ALBUM.png]

[Image: CHEEK%20TO%20CHEEK%20TEXT.png]
[Image: SINGLES.png][Image: GRSGR.png]
[Image: RGGWR.png]

9 people like this: Maiko, Auryn, Kyr, Andrew, mack, Beth, Satan, Lex, IndieKylie
And sometimes we make it and sometimes we fake it,
but we get one step closer each and everyday, we'll figure it out on the way...
Welcome Little Monsters. :clap:

Been getting my life to this avant garde masterpiece.
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
SHOW ME YA TEETH
;)  
I really wanted her to bring more sexy ass slayage like this the whole era

how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
(06-14-2015, 05:46 PM)Maiko Wrote: I really wanted her to bring more sexy ass slayage like this the whole era

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wuYQ_z7uos

YES, áYES, YES! Amazing. worship
1 person likes this: Maiko
(06-14-2015, 05:48 PM)Watermelon Wrote:
(06-14-2015, 05:46 PM)Maiko Wrote: I really wanted her to bring more sexy ass slayage like this the whole era

Honestly thinking about it. I think ARTPOP is my favorite Lady Gaga era.á

Some awesome and solid songs from this era. That are not gimicky.
ARTPOP is her best album in terms of collection of songs, and the era was great but had so much more potential. It gave us Do What U Want (her best somg imo), the iTunes Festival (her best long-form performance), the artRAVE (her best tour) and so much more.

I do wish Sex Dreams stayed like that, with the chorus adlibs from the album. I adore the bridge from the iTunes Festival. heart2
Lady Gaga, Madonna & Beyoncé
Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan

Twitter
Instagram
(06-14-2015, 05:53 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(06-14-2015, 05:48 PM)Watermelon Wrote:

Honestly thinking about it. I think ARTPOP is my favorite Lady Gaga era.á

Some awesome and solid songs from this era. That are not gimicky.

Honestly, her iTunes Festival versions were amazing. I wish she kept those versions instead of the album versions. Having said that, I do believe that ARTPOP could have been a good piece of work.
And I agree.

I just wish she didn't start with the campiness. Like, it was obvious she wantd to be taken alot more serious this era.

Her mermaid/aphrodite/venus character was actually really hot. Then she just HAD to add the big orange wig lmao.

If it was sexy I and not as extra I would of been swooning for her.
(06-14-2015, 05:58 PM)ELECTRAHEARTPOP Wrote: ARTPOP is her best album in terms of collection of songs, and the era was great but had so much more potential. It gave us Do What U Want (her best somg imo), the iTunes Festival (her best long-form performance), the artRAVE (her best tour) and so much more.

I do wish Sex Dreams stayed like that, with the chorus adlibs from the album. I adore the bridge from the iTunes Festival. heart2

Nothing but the truth. I was stanning so hard for Sexxx Dreams. Then I heard the album version. deadbanana3
1 person likes this: ELECTRAHEARTPOP
The things I would have done to her in that Sex Dreams performance outfit... Lord.

The production on ARTPOP was the best out of all her albums in my opinion, there was no overcrowdedness or noise unless it was necessary for the subject matter (just MJH basically). Swine is so much better live at iTunes but that's because the studio version was supposed to make you feel uneasy and uncomfortable - it's a song about rape after all.
Lady Gaga, Madonna & Beyoncé
Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan

Twitter
Instagram
TFM is one of the best pop albums of the last 20 years. It still doesn't sound dated either
(06-14-2015, 07:09 PM)Teezy Wrote: TFM is one of the best pop albums of the last 20 years. It still doesn't sound dated either

That TFM was good but TF had so much filler. So it kinda tarnishes it for me.
(06-14-2015, 07:15 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(06-14-2015, 07:09 PM)Teezy Wrote: TFM is one of the best pop albums of the last 20 years. It still doesn't sound dated either

That TFM was good but TF had so much filler. So it kinda tarnishes it for me.

Even TF's fillers were kinda enjoyable at the time. I still like BDR and The Fame. Alot of songs on thereádidn't age well at all tho. rip
1 person likes this: Dante