its barbie's 800th anniversaryHappy Birthday, Lance!

Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande - Rain On Me (Official Music Video)

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

2 people like this: Onion Girl, Hill
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
would of rathered just gaga. she's so dam fierce and everything ariana really takes away from this
1 person likes this: Onion Girl
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
love it!
(12-07-2018, 02:31 PM)JeffColby Wrote: I'm in full support of all of your goals and dreams Mjcry1

(05-23-2020, 04:18 AM)JeffColby Wrote: would of rathered just gaga. she's so dam fierce and everything ariana really takes away from this

Fierce ? HAHAHAHA
1 person likes this: Hill
;)  
(05-23-2020, 04:18 AM)JeffColby Wrote: would of rathered just gaga. she's so dam fierce and everything ariana really takes away from this

I dont wanna come for Gaga, but she looks washed up in this video. like.. the body suit is ill fitting.. She looks a mess. Barely doing choreo.. Ariana saved this song and dynamic between the two is what sells it.
like you
This is way better than Stupid Love just one listen in.
(05-24-2020, 06:37 PM)DevonRoars Wrote:

I dont wanna come for Gaga, but she looks washed up in this video. like.. the body suit is ill fitting.. She looks a mess. Barely doing choreo.. Ariana saved this song and dynamic between the two is what sells it.

pretty sure washed up has been her aesthetic since before her first album. she's inspired by lady starlight and peaches ffs

Ariana is lame as fuck and y'all are embarrassing for making her the biggest popstar in the world.
The opening was cool but that’s its. Ariana made it cheap and corny yes but the video was already going into that direction. Not sure whether they ran out of money or had to rush release but the polish of the first 30 seconds compared to the last are night and day.
2 people like this: Hill, Canary
Fuck yall.
(05-25-2020, 04:40 AM)JeffColby Wrote:
(05-24-2020, 06:37 PM)DevonRoars Wrote: I dont wanna come for Gaga, but she looks washed up in this video. like.. the body suit is ill fitting.. She looks a mess. Barely doing choreo.. Ariana saved this song and dynamic between the two is what sells it.

pretty sure washed up has been her aesthetic since before her first album. she's inspired by lady starlight and peaches ffs

Ariana is lame as fuck and y'all are embarrassing for making her the biggest popstar in the world.

Honey Ariana makes this song a song.
(05-24-2020, 06:37 PM)DevonRoars Wrote:

Look at the Uncle Tom in your avi
(12-07-2018, 02:31 PM)JeffColby Wrote: I'm in full support of all of your goals and dreams Mjcry1

(05-24-2020, 12:19 PM)GrandmomCookies Wrote:

Fierce ? HAHAHAHA

None of Your faves know anything about fierce

(05-25-2020, 11:47 AM)Catty Noir Wrote:
(05-24-2020, 06:37 PM)DevonRoars Wrote: I dont wanna come for Gaga, but she looks washed up in this video. like.. the body suit is ill fitting.. She looks a mess. Barely doing choreo.. Ariana saved this song and dynamic between the two is what sells it.
Look at the Uncle Tom in your avi

mama I’ve already unfollowed her on everything I’ll change it as soon as I can 😰
like you
(05-25-2020, 11:48 AM)Catty Noir Wrote:
(05-24-2020, 12:19 PM)GrandmomCookies Wrote: Fierce ? HAHAHAHA
None of Your faves know anything about fierce

deadbanana2 bitch please Beyoncé is the most fiercest woman on the planet
;)  
This shit sucks
;)  
(05-25-2020, 03:06 PM)GrandmomCookies Wrote: This shit sucks

u must be talking about that desperate savage remix lmao