Extremely excited to announce: YC's Birthday! 🎂🎁🎈 🎉Say Happy Birthday

Lana Del Rey Comes For Azealia Banks

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

https://twitter.com/shopcheapyxo/status/...68160?s=21
https://twitter.com/shopcheapyxo/status/...12038?s=21
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
Lana's theme song

Mess.
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
Ima need some background info. What did azealia do? jameson
but if we being honest, i wouldn't fuck with Azealia like this after the whole Elon thing
(10-09-2018, 06:52 PM)YoungCarter Wrote: but if we being honest, i wouldn't fuck with Azealia like this after the whole Elon thing

Her fear tactics only work if you give her attention .
;)  
(10-09-2018, 07:37 PM)GrandmomCookies Wrote:
(10-09-2018, 06:52 PM)YoungCarter Wrote: but if we being honest, i wouldn't fuck with Azealia like this after the whole Elon thing

well, Lana just did it what is unusual for her btw
Yeah she's over
[Image: LnYDcm1.png]
(10-09-2018, 07:42 PM)YoungCarter Wrote: [quote="GrandmomCookies" pid='543938' dateline='1539128269']

well, Lana just did it what is unusual for her btw
[/[Image: Y7evglf.gif]quote]

A tea
1 person likes this: YoungCarter
;)  
They probably up all night rn killing chickens
;)  
I'm true appalled for Azelea. She has a talent but she can't keep a career and is killing her connections. One day she's going to get literally killed over crossing over with the wrong person.
1 person likes this: GrandmomCookies
(10-10-2018, 02:08 AM)Velour Wrote: I'm true appalled for Azelea. She has a talent but she can't keep a career and is killing her connections. One day she's going to get literally killed over crossing over with the wrong person.

Lana randomly attacking her but it's somehow Azealia who is "killing her career"
(10-10-2018, 02:17 AM)YoungCarter Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 02:08 AM)Velour Wrote: I'm true appalled for Azelea. She has a talent but she can't keep a career and is killing her connections. One day she's going to get literally killed over crossing over with the wrong person.

Lana randomly attacking her but it's somehow Azealia who is "killing her career"

First of all, Lana got attacked by her cause she posted a reply on kanye's instagram ( for wearing a MAGA ), so she placed her in her place . Lana always rolled with Azelea till 2014 but Azelea is fucking dumb chick she would kill her own family for hype and attention.
(10-10-2018, 02:22 AM)Velour Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 02:17 AM)YoungCarter Wrote: Lana randomly attacking her but it's somehow Azealia who is "killing her career"

First of all, Lana got attacked by her cause she posted a reply on kanye's instagram ( for wearing a MAGA ), so she placed her in her place . Lana always rolled with Azelea till 2014 but Azelea is fucking dumb chick she would kill her own family for hype and attention.

She has maniac episodes it's alarming
;)  
(10-10-2018, 02:22 AM)Velour Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 02:17 AM)YoungCarter Wrote: Lana randomly attacking her but it's somehow Azealia who is "killing her career"

1) Lana never responds to anyone but her white feminism jumped out this time
2) Azealia always defended Lana in the past. who defended Lana when Eminem dissed her? Azealia