✊🏽 It's Black History Month!Drop Some Knowledge

Lana Del Rey Throws Shade At G-Eazy and Radiohead In Concert

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: lana-del-rey-bbc-interview.jpg]

Lana Del Rey brought the spice to her concert at the Pepsi Center in Denver, CO, on Sunday.

The singer didn't hold back when she took a dig at her ex, G-Eazy. In Lust For Life track "White Mustang," which is reportedly about the rapper, Lana changed the line, “couldn’t stop the way I was feeling the day your record dropped,” to say “his” record, and added: “and it wasn't even that good!”

The crowd immediately picked up on the shade and roared with applause.

It gets better! Prior to her show, Lana confirmed Radiohead is suing her for copyright infringement. They believe her song "Get Free" was inspired by their 1993 release, "Creep." Read more about that here. Lana took a moment at her show to slam the band publicly.

During the performance of “Pretty When You Cry,” Lana inserted the words, “been trying to get by on only one hit song” and “like my copyrights.” Get em, sis.

http://www.breatheheavy.com/lana-del-rey...ert-watch/
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
lmao! i didn't know they dated.
It is not that our ego is too large; the problem is that our ego is too small.