Lil Yachty - "Teenage Emotions"

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: C94DdkBXcAErqTW.jpg]
[Image: C94Ddj_WsAMLvLq.jpg]
MAY 26
2 people like this: PGOAT, Catty Noir
i cant believe we live in a year where the cover art of Yachtys album is better than Kendricks entire album
1 person likes this: Maiko
what if i like her
wait what are you saying
if i do then im not pulling my same old thing
i guess
girls like momo have always been the way i roll, shes hot. you know i think i could even be her boyfriend too if she liked me. im curious to see if that tan skin-
look im the one asking the questions here
Hmmm I've never had anything against him. Always liked his style and the way he presents himself. Also loving the cover.

might stan!
[Image: ebvGWew.jpg]
(04-20-2017, 04:22 PM)PGOAT Wrote: i cant believe we live in a year where the cover art of Yachtys album is better than Kendricks entire album

You wish!

-----
OT: I didn't like peek a boo much so I hope the album has different sounds
(04-20-2017, 04:22 PM)PGOAT Wrote: i cant believe we live in a year where the cover art of Yachtys album is better than Kendricks entire album

facts.
(07-16-2017, 04:59 PM)Andrew Wrote: I hate when people try to get away from their mistakes, just fuckin admit the truth

Not a gay couple getting y'all wetter than a punana iggy
some songs on this album are pure magic smitten

Better & Forever Young are my faves so far
1 person likes this: PGOAT
(05-25-2017, 12:13 PM)YoungCarter Wrote: some songs on this album are pure magic smitten

you heard the leak? are there any songs similar to harley in atmosphere/sound?
what if i like her
wait what are you saying
i guess
girls like momo have always been the way i roll, shes hot. you know i think i could even be her boyfriend too if she liked me. im curious to see if that tan skin-
(05-25-2017, 04:05 PM)PGOAT Wrote:
(05-25-2017, 12:13 PM)YoungCarter Wrote: some songs on this album are pure magic smitten

you heard the leak? are there any songs similar to harley in atmosphere/sound?

it's officially out here.

yup, there are some songs that are quite similar
Momma the best song Mjcry1
1 person likes this: YoungCarter
after listening to the album, its better than i expected by worse than id hoped

none of the songs recreated how great Harley was for me, but the more trap-oriented cuts like Peekaboo grew on me. the hook is so bad that i cant help but love it
All the features are surprisingly good too, especially Grace on Running with a ghost. I love that song, Lady in yellow, Better, All you had to say, just generally the softer cuts like that
1 person likes this: YoungCarter
what if i like her
wait what are you saying
i guess
Gave this a 2.5/5. Better than his previous stuff I think.
if y'all interested Target bonus tracks are out. One of the songs features CL kyr