Happy Birthday, YC!Wish Him a Happy Birthday

Lily Allen apologizes to Azealia Banks

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

3 people like this: Baeko, Rebellious Sissy, PACMAN
Waiting for banks to clapbak
And sometimes we make it and sometimes we fake it,
but we get one step closer each and everyday, we'll figure it out on the way...
Yeh, Lily Allen used to be typical white feminist. I've noticed a change in her recently. I think Grenfell opened her eyes.
Fuck yall.
Damn that beef was really years ago
http://aprincessboy.tumblr.com
azealia needs to just BEHAVE on social media, and pump out more music.
she still has industry clout even after all the mess. i don't think other girls would have lasted
azealia just says things that are 100% true sometimes and people realize she's not fully losing it and want to root for her.
she needs to soar with that and not tear herself off from it.
azealia doesn't need to be like a mega star but at least if she can release her music, have the budget for concept videos, get some late night tv performances, continue to do festivals and maybe even headline a big one, that would be great for her and she can still go on (PG) rants.
(07-03-2018, 07:05 PM)PACMAN Wrote: azealia needs to just BEHAVE on social media, and pump out more music.
she still has industry clout even after all the mess. i don't think other girls would have lasted
azealia just says things that are 100% true sometimes and people realize she's not fully losing it and want to root for her.
she needs to soar with that and not tear herself off from it.
azealia doesn't need to be like a mega star but at least if she can release her music, have the budget for concept videos, get some late night tv performances, continue to do festivals and maybe even headline a big one, that would be great for her and she can still go on (PG) rants.

True but Azealia is a mess which no one wants to deal with cause she can't behave or not trash people. I love her music though.
Also, I don't know what cause the cause of the Beef, but kissing Azelea ass won't give lily relevancy.
1 person likes this: PACMAN
Unfairly scorned talent praising unfairly scorned talent.

Release a collab, Queens! Clap3

Break the internet, Azealia Allen! Clap3
1 person likes this: YoungCarter