Happy Birthday Jeauxie/NubianKing!Wish Him a Happy Birthday

Madonna Shades Beyonce

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

on Friday June 22nd, Madonna posted a photoshopped still from Beyonce and Jay-Z‘s new single “Apes**t” from their new Everything Is Love album released as “The Carters”. Instead of precious works of art from the Louvre, Beyonce and J are seen gazing in awe at a sampling of Madonna’s record covers.

“Learning from the Master…………..lol. #art #equals #freedom“

[Image: BeyJMa-500x569.jpg]
Madonna is better so
2 people like this: PACMAN, Sunfire
http://aprincessboy.tumblr.com
(06-23-2018, 04:13 PM)Rebellious Sissy Wrote: Madonna is better so

RIP to your weave, sistren. It was nice meeting you in this short notice of time.
good, it's time we take beytrashy down a notch.
back to reality.
cant get legend status while kissing ur husband's ass and not giving ur fans what they want
she thinks she's slick with that word

i don't think she did this to be shady, just silly

“Recently, my son said to me after seeing a ballet on television: ‘It’s beautiful, but I don’t like it.’
and I thought, ‘Are many grown-ups capable of such a distinction?’ It’s beautiful, but I don’t like it.
Usually, our grown-up thinking is more along the lines of: ‘I don’t like it, so it’s not beautiful.’
What would it mean to separate those two impressions for art making and for art criticism?”

― Sarah Ruhl
Accurate, but not shady in the slightest
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(06-23-2018, 07:06 PM)PACMAN Wrote: good, it's time we take beytrashy down a notch.
back to reality.
cant get legend status while kissing ur husband's ass and not giving ur fans what they want

What did the beehives want ?
(06-23-2018, 09:25 PM)Lex Wrote: she thinks she's slick with that word

[Image: giphy.gif]

I don't feel she said it based on slavery thing, but the fact she's the Master of pop music but who knows.
She becomes more cringe as she gets older
1 person likes this: Lex
looks like they havent learnt

[Image: kaAUVnY.gif]
And sometimes we make it and sometimes we fake it,
but we get one step closer each and everyday, we'll figure it out on the way...